Ears and Tails?

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bittie.6274

Bittie.6274

I know I’m not alone when I make a request to possibly see Bunny ears and other animals ears alike into the gem store. I know I missed the chance to pick up those cute Bunny ears that I hope one day return to the gem store but I also think it would be fantastic if the gem store almost came out with ears like Cat ears, Wolf ears, Fox ears and other unique animal ears a like. Along with tail pairings for said ears or players can even mix and match them to their liking. Just a suggestion I hope we will see some day.

Le Bittie
No bro, that ain’t me. I ain’t about that life.

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: serapheles.5409

serapheles.5409

A lot of players want the bunny ears to return. As for tails, while they could add those, they would have to be either potions or toys, neither good options, and they would probably work very poorly with charr.

The Random Number Gods are nothing if not predictable.
Crafting is designed for gear accessibility, not profit.

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Bittie.6274

When it comes to the Charr I can see it in a sense maybe “changing” the texture of their tails or the tail all together obviously that would be extremely complex to do but its an option that can be put out there.

Le Bittie

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

ooo then we could have furries running around everywhere! I am actually ok with that….

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bunnikk.2146

Bunnikk.2146

I would pay gems for fox ears and a fox tail. All of my characters are named something Kitsune for a reason; I am obsessed with them. Ears and tails please, preferably dyeable so they can match my enameled reign ancestry outfit.

[RAWR] Monsters of Tyria
Monster of choice – Kitsune
Megaserver formerly known as Blackgate

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

If they add ears and tails, will whiskers be far behind?

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

going along with bunnikk, most of my characters are variants of feyris because I’m a huge fan of maids and nekomimis. I would honestly pay 500-1000 gems for cat ears

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ParadoX.3124

ParadoX.3124

Tails can be cool, if wearing a shield or kit does not make them disapear

Kiwil / Alice Brightwood – Augury Rock – VVV

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

this is gw2 not ff

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I want to be furry, cat ears and tails pls <3

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Astral Projections.7320

I want to be furry, cat ears and tails pls <3

Charr

/15 chars

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I wouldn’t mind ears of different sorts besides the past bunny ears. But, tails? That’s a bit much.

Säïnt

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

No. A bit much would be gloves with big cat paws at the end. All I can imagine is Felicia from Darkstalkers. Please excuse the Yaya.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Bittie.6274

I would hope they would maybe add whiskers in I wouldn’t see how it would be too difficult to implement those.

I would wonder the same about shields hiding/cutting off tails of any form on characters that may use them but who knows in the future ArenaNet may change that up.

Le Bittie

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ammayhem.5962

ammayhem.5962

No. Just no.

I don’t even like the wings that are in the game.

Port Sledge University [PSU]
Sorrow’s Furnace

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sleazebag.9427

Sleazebag.9427

please also add hooves and unicorn horns and exoskeletons and antennas and spider legs and ovapositors and hedgehog spikes and shark fins and dinosaur heads and a giant whale race and cat litter boxes

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

When it comes to the Charr I can see it in a sense maybe “changing” the texture of their tails or the tail all together obviously that would be extremely complex to do but its an option that can be put out there.

making a tail is actually one of the easiest things to do within 3D models, i barely made any 3D model and even i can make a simple thing like a cat tail.

anyway, i would like to see something like this, then again we will never have the animations that would fit a human-like cat.

oh and no, charr isn’t the answer, i can’t play a charr because it’s to much a furry lumb.

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: crosknight.3041

crosknight.3041

animal ears- im ok with that

tails-just no, it would screw over 1 of the 5 races (charrs since they ALREADY have a tail)

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

sorudo.9054

tails-just no, it would screw over 1 of the 5 races (charrs since they ALREADY have a tail)

charrs are the least popular race in the game, backed up with several surveys including one of mine.
if anything, it allows players to play a custom race in a way without needing the charr in the first place.

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

crosknight.3041

charrs are the least popular race in the game, backed up with several surveys including one of mine.
if anything, it allows players to play a custom race in a way without needing the charr in the first place.

so your suggestion is to “screw over” the charr players to the point where no one wants to play them, such a nice suggestion

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Astral Projections.7320

please also add hooves and unicorn horns and exoskeletons and antennas and spider legs and ovapositors and hedgehog spikes and shark fins and dinosaur heads and a giant whale race and cat litter boxes

Ovipositors are sexual organs and i would have to report anyone displaying their sexual organs in the game. :P (and to think it was someone named Sleazebag trying to slip this in the game. Tsk tsk.)

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

As for tail – IMO its a Charr thing – period!

Kima & Co

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

I made a thread with the same topic and received no replies… hum.

Anyways, I’ve moved on to wilder and starrier things.

Attachments:

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

sorudo.9054

so your suggestion is to “screw over” the charr players to the point where no one wants to play them, such a nice suggestion

quite a glass half empty kinda person aren’t yah…..

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Charr are amazing, and tails are currently exclusive to them though they may not always be. A gem store tail would clip to kingdom come with Charr tails. They are a race, regardless of how popular they are, and they cannot be forgotten in development.

As for ears, go for it, bring back the bunny ears, etc.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bunnikk.2146

Bunnikk.2146

I just want to add more costume pieces to my purple tree (let’s be fair, she already has dragon wings and rides a boom). I don’t want them to do anything except move like my wings.

I realize the argument is that if I want a tail, I should play a charr, guess what I have one and even as the smallest female one can make, she is too big for my preferences. Plus, I just love my purple tree. I find it hard to believe most charr players, play them solely because they are the only race with tails.

Edited for clarity.

[RAWR] Monsters of Tyria
Monster of choice – Kitsune
Megaserver formerly known as Blackgate

(edited by Bunnikk.2146)

Ears and Tails?

in Black Lion Trading Co

crosknight.3041

quite a glass half empty kinda person aren’t yah…..

considering how almost every armor sucks with charr tails (t3 light cultural charr pants even WTFH) including gem store armor clipping with tails: im sure if tails were added they would be buggier then arah on charrs also

They are a race, regardless of how popular they are, and they cannot be forgotten in development.

^^^^^^^THIS is what im trying to talk about