Economy concerns

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Since this event launched i’ve made 300g of pure cash and another 200g from selling crap.

This is with very casual play (3 hours a day) I plan on making another 500g over the weekend since I have time to play.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

There’s one thing some players may like. Because a lot of items are being sold on Buy Orders of Market Players, in order to flip them, another Market Player needs to be willing to buy it again. There’s more risk in flipping at the moment, because “Flippers” like to buy low, and sell high. The risk that these players will be stuck with items they overpaid for is there.

I made my investments a few days ago, and stopped since. With John’s single word response, I have a feeling this Gold bubble will be bursting real soon.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

It’s temporary content. For a month there were massive zergs running through Southsun farming with +MF and +GF boosts, did that ruin the economy?

That wasn’t putting hundreds or thousands of gold into the farmer’s pockets in less than a week.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

It’s temporary content. For a month there were massive zergs running through Southsun farming with +MF and +GF boosts, did that ruin the economy?

That wasn’t putting hundreds or thousands of gold into the farmer’s pockets in less than a week.

This is true. Since beta, I’ve never seen an event that put so much pure currency into players’ pockets. +200% MF will maybe get you a rare/exotic drop occasionally, but the money was from other players, so Gold simply traded hands. QG is a constant flow of new money into the game.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Don’t worry! WvW still get utter ~kitten~ for loot! The system is balanced!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

This is just too rich, people who have cleaned up making 100’s of gold, now concerned that the rest of us will also cash in.

Sounds too much like, hey I got mine, quick turn it off so I can enjoy a significant advantage over those who missed out (on vacation, sick etc.) for the last week or so.

My guess is everything will revert to the same old gray, nothing is worth farming landscape once the celebration is over.

We get used to hearing this from certain people. But it’s pretty much that.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blumoon.5437

Blumoon.5437

My Guildie made over 500 Gold from doing the Queen’s Gauntlet alone. THAT is new money entering the economy.

Wait… what?! How did someone make 500 gold just playing the boss arena?

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

John has it all under control , i keep telling you people that. They intended for all this gold to be accumulated , we’re going to get some deep deep sinks and lets not forget this IS a celebration!

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeno.1865

Zeno.1865

Since this event launched i’ve made 300g of pure cash and another 200g from selling crap.

This is with very casual play (3 hours a day) I plan on making another 500g over the weekend since I have time to play.

These claims seem so exaggerated, even with full MF and boosts, you’re lucky to make 5g an hour farming pavillion, how can you make nearly 500g at that rate.

Methinks a lot of people are making bold claims and exaggerating heavily on their profitability.

Or a lot of people abused that T3 boss bug very very badly.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

My Guildie made over 500 Gold from doing the Queen’s Gauntlet alone. THAT is new money entering the economy.

Wait… what?! How did someone make 500 gold just playing the boss arena?

There was/is a way to farm a certain Tier 3 boss in the gauntlet.
The fight only takes 15-20 seconds and rewards you with i believe 50 silver
So if you got enough tickets, which is easy since you can just buy them from the NPC, you can do this forever.

A good way to prevent all of this would’ve been to not sell those tickets in the first place. But well…

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

These claims seem so exaggerated, even with full MF and boosts, you’re lucky to make 5g an hour farming pavillion, how can you make nearly 500g at that rate.

Methinks a lot of people are making bold claims and exaggerating heavily on their profitability.

The word bug , inflation , hyper inflation , and the awe so ugly word exploit gets thrown about ALOT but majority never truly know the meaning of them.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeno.1865

Zeno.1865

The word bug , inflation , hyper inflation , and the awe so ugly word exploit gets thrown about ALOT but majority never truly know the meaning of them.

Except in the case of this boss it was very obviously an unintended bug.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

I’d go with people exaggerating

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kanto.1659

Kanto.1659

I really don’t get it. I mean it was obvious (by obvious I mean crystal clear, zero humidity on a sunny day, 20/20, spotting dimes, sticking out like a sore thumb, “Hey isn’t that an elephant in the room!”) that there would be an “issue” by implementing things in such a fashion.

So why why why do they go forth, knowing that they will have to put in corrective measures, after the fact?

“Hey, want to make a giant snowball?”
“Sure thing!”

“Right on let’s start.”
“Alright.”

“Let’s make it by the top of the hill.”
“Isn’t there the chance that it may roll down the hill.”

“Ofc there is! We are going to push it.”
“Won’t we have to clean up the mess afterwards?”

“Well yes, we will.”
So…tell me again why we are going to push it?"

“Idk…just push it. We will worry about it later. Live in the moment!”

Obvious like, Liadri’s orbs having their hit box under the ground so they are always obstructed? Is it that sort of obvious we are talking about?

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

+1 I agree , so by now someone made 1500g , or so ppl claim.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

+1 I agree , so by now someone made 1500g , or so ppl claim.

Burying you head in the sand won’t change the facts that people are making hundreds or thousands of gold from the Queen’s Gauntlet if they are willing to farm it.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

The gauntlet has given me more gold than I ever imagined. This Monday I had 137g. Now I have 280g. And I’m not a hardcore farmer either since I get bored easily. I make 21g profit per hour provided I have the patience to sit down long enough for it.

I’ve made more cash these past 4 days than I’ve accumulated since beta I think! And it’s slated to last the whole month :o

I just log on for half an hour at a time, make 10g profit and leave. I’ve stopped doing dungeon runs, world boss kills, and even my dailies. I just farm gold now. I don’t like doing it, but it’s the most valuable use of my time.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

i made 200g, I can kill back to back 5gambit now DED but if I wasn’t so obsessed with doing all the daily APs I’d spend more time in arena.

If they they add any high expensive item gold sink, ppl not using arena farming will get smacked hard and rage will ensue. At this point if they just ban the big farmers, I’m fine with that. And yes, if I’m included in the ban, so be it, this game’s worth restarting from scratch. I got more from this event than from all the hours spent at shelt/pen + cof + x combined.

I put my alt ranger character leveling on hold (plan to main it), just because I don’t wanna be left out of the loop on this one. I’ve no clue if future stuff gonna require lots of gem/gold, I don’t wanna be left to watch. Heck the infinite gather stuff is coming back, so gonna need lotsa gold to get gems (bet gonna spike hard).

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

i made 200g, I can kill back to back 5gambit now DED but if I wasn’t so obsessed with doing all the daily APs I’d spend more time in arena.

If they they add any high expensive item gold sink, ppl not using arena farming will get smacked hard and rage will ensue. At this point if they just ban the big farmers, I’m fine with that. And yes, if I’m included in the ban, so be it, this game’s worth restarting from scratch. I got more from this event than from all the hours spent at shelt/pen + cof + x combined.

I put my alt ranger character leveling on hold (plan to main it), just because I don’t wanna be left out of the loop on this one. I’ve no clue if future stuff gonna require lots of gem/gold, I don’t wanna be left to watch. Heck the infinite gather stuff is coming back, so gonna need lotsa gold to get gems (bet gonna spike hard).

Why would we be banned? That’s ridiculous. It’s not as if this is some big secret or something. The forums are full of it and there are Youtube videos and Anet has acknowledged that it happens….

Hardly what you’d call an “exploit”. I don’t know why this kind of farming is intended. But it’s clear that it is.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

Except in the case of this boss it was very obviously an unintended bug.

It’s not a bug. The boss has very hard mechanics. 1 hit kill shots and mines that probably hit for 90% of your HP. What happened is that resourceful players found a way around the mechanics. Blinding him or avoiding the mine’s red circles are clearly not an exploit.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

You clearly haven’t seen how quickly the fights end, or how much money is made from the bags you get after each match.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

I’ve spent a lot of time on Deadeye. The problem isn’t the boss, it is the reward. The bags shouldn’t have had such a large amount of silver in them. As of this moment gauntlet tickets are effectively worth 10s each. 15 sprockets are worth roughly 3s, purchasing 5 tickets costs 20s + 15 sprockets, for a total of approximately 23s. This is a 27s profit per 5 tickets. This does not factor in any of the profitable rewards (charged lodestone, maint oil, additional tickets) that drop from the bags. The profit simply needs to be toned down. Adjusted to maybe a 10s profit (bags give 4-8s, average of 6s – instead of 8-12s, average of 10s) should bring down the hourly rate to something that, while an option, isn’t economy breaking.

My hope is that they don’t nerf the champion bags dropping, but instead nerf the silver content within it. Exchange the current silver contents with a higher drop amount for materials instead. This would, or should, make them equally profitable, but without adding “new” currency into the economy.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I really wonder how ANet is going to cope with the massive influx of gold that this event has brought. (On a semi-related note, I wonder if the Southsun farming pit during Secret of Southsun produced a similar injection of money into the economy?) Introducing new, super-expensive skins might work, but I think that runs the risk of alienating newer players and people who weren’t interested in joining the farm (or just couldn’t manage to farm Deadeye).

Or perhaps it’s part of the upcoming introduction to T7 crafting, where ANet is increasing the supply of T6 mats, both Fine and Rare, but with the knowledge that T7 mats are going to be needed in large quantities, thus resulting in players having to buy the mats on the TP and thus suck out lots of gold that way.

Or there’s the very, very remote possibility that ANet announces that everybody who farmed Deadeye repeatedly was exploiting and bans them. Poof, lots of gold gone in an instant.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

I think the goal was to flood the market with mats to make way for new crafting recipes soon. Not sure why they’ve allow THIS much new gold to enter the economy, but I’m sure it’s been strategically planned out.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

This isn’t an exploit or bug, so there’s no need for a roll back. Also, there’s no need for banning players, since it’s just an efficient way of beating a hard boss. Just as CoF farmers aren’t banned for their speed clears.

But make no mistake. If you didn’t make your Gold from the Queen’s Gauntlet, or Champion farming, you’ll be left behind in terms of wealth. That’s why it’ll be interesting to see how Anet responds to this.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Clearly, ANET is inflating the economy prior to the release of a giant vacuum. I can hear a sucking sound…it’s called 500 level materials.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“But make no mistake. If you didn’t make your Gold from the Queen’s Gauntlet, or Champion farming, you’ll be left behind in terms of wealth. That’s why it’ll be interesting to see how Anet responds to this.”

Again this worries me a lot.

For the poster who says he plays 3 hours a day and makes 300g or so. I have to ask how? Deadeye? just champions? are you getting really lucky? I play 3 hours or so a day maybe less sometimes and I have made nowhere near that amount.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Darlgon.9273

Darlgon.9273

You guys are funny. What do we know?

Crafting is going to 500.
Legendaries will be crafted.
What is needed to fuel the crafters to 500, plus new players? CRAFTING MATS.

The portal device recipes cost around 2G to craft a portal.
What does it take to craft a portal? CRAFTING MATS.

What are people doing with the white, blue, green and yellow items they cant sell?
Deconning them to making CRAFTING MATS. (Unless they are lazy and vendoring. Sillys.)

What will sell really well when they open the floodgates to 500?

Well.. you get the idea.

Oh, and I forgot my favorite theory. Queen Jennah is a master mesmer, so she was able to make all those fembots resemble mobs throughout the world. In her speech, she thanks you for your participation in a spectacle but wants you to check your gold. It is now just zinc-copper alloy.

Charrdian, Ashura Mesmer, Norn Ranger, Sylvari Elementalist and Human Magic Engineer

(edited by Darlgon.9273)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

Previous

John Smith.4610

Next

But make no mistake. If you didn’t make your Gold from the Queen’s Gauntlet, or Champion farming, you’ll be left behind in terms of wealth. That’s why it’ll be interesting to see how Anet responds to this.

This is incredibly hyperbolous. In the last week, the median player earned less than 3 gold in the new content (that’s discounting all players who earned less than 1 gold).

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

This is incredibly hyperbolous. In the last week, the median player earned less than 3 gold in the new content (that’s discounting all players who earned less than 1 gold).

Please define ‘new content’. Is this QG only or all of the updates aka Champ Farming / Pav Farming.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

It’s an old and respected internet tradition.

Did I mention I’m an astronaut, brain surgeon and CEO of a Fortune 500 company?

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

The gauntlets do seem like they give a little too much gold compared to doing dungeons or something, I’ve made a lot of gold from doing that char guy and the sniper. Maybe make the silver reward in tier 3 like it is in tier 2.

To the people thinking it’s an exploit iirc the sniper was bugged or something (I’m told when he teleported he didn’t move) but they fixed it a few days ago. As long as you can use various fear, reflect and interrupt skills you can do a bunch of these fights with gambits on without dying, don’t need any cheats. I’m pretty sure if it was out of hand they could just disable it, remember that weird gun consumable that did a billion damage or whatever, that was gone in an hour.

Magumer Ranger

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SoulCrystal.2186

SoulCrystal.2186

I think that just reinforces the point made. The median player earned less then 3 gold but many others have made hundreds by farming the pavilion and other champions.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guardian Of Tyria.6397

Guardian Of Tyria.6397

I’ve seen thieves take deadeye down in a matter of 10 seconds, take 5 seconds to get it set up again, and then roll him in 10 seconds again and all with 4 or 5 gambits on (granted this was before the nerf, though the farm continues with less gambits)….I can definitely believe that some have made 1k+ gold from this if they jumped on early and hit it hard.

I just wish they would have put in a quicker hitting, quicker refreshing DR system into the gauntlet so that you couldn’t speed farm the same person….it’s just too much profit for the time and effort expended (nothing in the game has been as profitable and not been an exploit….if they leave this alone I hope they put something in game in the future that my ele can farm like this lol).

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Maybe there isn’t even that many farmer.

At any given time there is only 6 arena per server(with a few more overflow).

You would imagine everyone is farming deadeye. But the truth is they arn’t. There are times I can pretty much take 1 of the 6 arena because no one is farming them.

And it is pretty obvious people can make 1k+ gold from deadeye. They already could in 10 days cof before the DR change.

If there are more farmers, the influx of gold is capped by queue anyway. So overall it probably wont’ affect the economy that much. It just make a few “addicted farmers” very rich.

And most important of all, the event is over in 20 days. So if the event harm the economy in anyway, I’m sure it’ll settle down soon.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I’m hoping to get some feedback from our friendly, neighborhood economist. Currently, a lot of us are enjoying the opportunity to make Gold via certain events related to the Queen’s Jubilee update. Everything from mass Champion farming, to the Queen’s Gauntlet challenge.

While I, personally, love the fact that I can make easy money really quickly, my long term concerns are that the value of our in game currency is going to be decimated. Well, perhaps not that bad, but I can see bad signs day to day. As an example, my Guildies are making an average of 150 Gold per day with dedicated farming. This isn’t the use of an exploit, but rather akin to CoF on steroids.

Is there any plans in place that might help slow the snowball that’s currently rolling downhill?

yes

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Since the nerf I can only make about 15g/hr but before the nerf I was making 20g/hr.

In the original pavilion before the centaur nerf I made 50g, though I don’t remember over what amount of time that was.

Gold is really easy to get with this new content. Champ farming is for chumps.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

My apologies John. The point I was trying to make was that the players who partake in the farming will be making a lot of money very quickly, while the casuals will be at a nominal level. From the standpoint of the economy as a whole, the average player may have made less than 3 Gold, but the market is moving as if they made more money overall. I theorize that it’s because the smaller percentage of the player base who are farming and making a lot of Gold, is the cause of the rising prices on the Trading Post and even the Gem Exchange. That was the disparity my comment was eluding to.

The methods of making Gold at the moment isn’t an exploit, but is clearly too efficient for Anet’s standards (I believe). There was already an adjustment to the previous Queen’s Gauntlet boss Subject 7, as well as a recent adjustment to the 5 gambit boss runs with Deadeye. I know there’s another adjustment planned for the Gauntlet, but I’m looking to see if the bubble in the current economy bursts, or is slowly deflated.

Edit – just to add, Champion farms may not yield as much of a return, but the amount of drops do equal a lot more income for players

(edited by Smooth Penguin.5294)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Ya but how many items really rise in price. I aint seeing much.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Stop worrying your pretty little heads , this is all planned out by ANET. You really think they don’t know how much gold entering the game lol?

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alacrity.4312

Alacrity.4312

That median number must include the dead accounts?
As a casual, levelling characters with a mix of Pavilion events & exploration/balloon hunting, I’m sure I’ve made a lot more than the median 3g.

It’s too late to turn off the faucet; those who took advantage of it were likely the same players who’d run CoF till their fingers bleed.

What happened to Diminishing Returns?

am going back to chasing balloons (almost there!)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

That median number must include the dead accounts?

(that’s discounting all players who earned less than 1 gold).

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

What is the total gold that has been created by this event?

Median is good way to not account for the outliers, but inflation is about how much gold in total generated.

However, you have 500 players that made 2 gold, 1 player made 3 gold, and then 500 players made 1000 gold. The median is still at 3 gold. You see the problem with median?

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Rich people are rich. There are going to be some in a game like this, and most people don’t care. It’s just a game, no one is going to repo your exotics if you miss too many payments, and you won’t starve if you run out if orrian truffles and chocolate.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

Honestly, there are only 6 arenas on each overflow and an empty one is pretty much needed in order to get a 20g/hour profit.
Even if there’s potential to generate more than 200g/hour (a couple of 4-5 gambit Deadeye farmers on each arena), the average situation is going to be far away from this. There’s still a lot of people trying to just beat the gauntlet, specially facing Liadri or trying to achieve “Light up the Darkness”, forcing longer queues and cutting the gold generation by A LOT. Even if there are some low populated time zones actively used by farmers, I don’t think the gauntlet is generating much more than 50g per hour and overflow on average.

There are about 12 legendary kills per hour on the Pavilion.
Think on 40 people killing them and getting 6 silver for each Champion Loot Bag and that just generated 30g/hour. Add some green and blues sold to the vendor, and I’m pretty sure that Pavilion generates far more inflation than the Gauntlet itself.

The problem with the Gauntlet is more about how the riches are shared than anything else, and it’s not too different from the lucky guy who looted a Genesis by chance while others keep getting crap (it’s even fairier than this tbh).

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Is this very different from the results pre-patch, where COF farming was the substitute?

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

I too am curious if this only accounts for the queen’s gauntlet farm.

And furtermore are the outliers not more of the problem? The economy is structured in such a way that a few very wealthy players can manipulate it pretty easily.

(edited by Zyphent.2967)

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Smooth Penguin.5294

I too am curious if this only accounts for the queen’s gauntlet farm.

And furtermore are the outliers not more of the problem? The economy is structured in such a way that a few very wealthy players can manipulate it pretty easily.

There’s no way a few players would be able to manipulate the TP, or even and item or two. The economy is too large, and items being generated too frequently to actually corner anything. These players would have to control both the Buy and Sell Orders, which is next to impossible.

What I was getting at is that if a larger amount of players’ income grew by 10% to 20%, that would have an overall effect on the market. More so than if a few people struck it rich, and their net worth tripled in size. When there are less barriers to buying items from the TP (i.e. more money to spend instead of saving), goods move quicker. Some item prices increase due to more potential buyers entering the market.

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BlueZone.4236

BlueZone.4236

Stating the median number alone doesn’t really give people much to work on, only confuses the less informed people even more (what’s worse is them restating this information to other people, but then uses the word “average”).
As an example, if 80% of players earned 2g, and 20% earned 100g, the median is still only 2g, but the average gold earned per person would be 21.6g.

In any case, if the solution is to provide a more, and bigger gold sinks, I’m scared of what it’d mean for me (though I’ve earned more than 2-3g, but nowhere near the 300g+ that some are claiming…).
From what I’ve been reading about their future plans, I’d say they’ll make gold a little less relevant and emphasize on new currencies and resources, and these would all be time gated, and maybe account bound (which would be a good thing for me so I don’t need to constantly play catch-up, but not for hardcore grinders who worked for endless hours).

Economy concerns

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

The ENTIRE week? You have to be kidding.

There is NO way the median player earned ONLY 3g from the new content in an ENTIRE week.

3g is like 20 minutes of play in DR or CS. You can’t tell me that the median player played less than 20 minutes in either of those places over a week.