Enchanted Stuffing/Magic Glue

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chawk.1296

Chawk.1296

I bought a good 20 or so gold worth yesterday hoping that today the prices would jump since the supply will be cut short. Not only is the supply cut short, but people are using the glue and stuffing to create endless tonics. Ask around for the exact recipes, but it’s definitely taking some of the supply out of the market. In the past hour since it came out, the price has jumped about 10 copper per piece (from ~40c), and I can only expect it to get higher so I would recommend you buy now while you still have the chance.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: sold it all now! made a good profit =) hopefully it was a good decision to sell now and not later.

(edited by Chawk.1296)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: warblah.6543

warblah.6543

There will still be supply for the next 2 weeks because those do drop from the giftboxes. the only reason u see the price jumping, is because toy frames are purchasable now. Which means people will need the materials to make the extra endless tonic.

Of course, that also means the price of the endless toy tonic will probably drop because there will be more people attempt to make them now with no more restriction on the frame side….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

Way to tell everyone.

If you are a smart investor this is what you do. Purchase items, hold them, then tell reason for why the prices will be going up, then wait. Then you make bank.

That is have investors manipulate the market. And sorry buddy, but everyone already knew about that.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

This is one of the times where I take offense from ppl jacking up prices on holiday items to gain profit. It’s a holiday and there is certainly no good will towards fellow man when it comes to this. =(

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: forever.6908

forever.6908

He’s just trying to drive the price up now so he can sell for profit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chawk.1296

Chawk.1296

Thanks, I’m trying to find the peak now. I figure the prices have already started to balance out a bit and if what warblah says is true, then I guess I’m still making a hefty profit by selling now.

And yes tluv, I was hoping to manipulate it a little bit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Critwrench.8432

Critwrench.8432

Yeah well it’s working, they’re up to 70/80c a piece.

A shallow ocean only contains as much water as a particularly deep bucket.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tarang.7562

Tarang.7562

Now, thats just plain wrong.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

This is no manipulation, it is demand and supply.

People who stocked items and release them while the demand goes up slow down the price increase, therefore are good for the fellow player to save some coin.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astraea.6075

Astraea.6075

People who stocked items and release them while the demand goes up slow down the price increase, therefore are good for the fellow player to save some coin.

While in general this is true, in this specific instance it appears the OP was hoping to ramp up demand by encouraging others to engage in momentum trading. If successful, this actually speeds up the price increase.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

If only I started buying these when they first came out at like 10c each. I did buy a couple stacks at 40c each. I don’t have nearly as much gold as my investing desire needs!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

While in general this is true, in this specific instance it appears the OP was hoping to ramp up demand by encouraging others to engage in momentum trading. If successful, this actually speeds up the price increase.

Well yeah, kind of a d-move.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nikolay.8931

Nikolay.8931

I cant buy Magic Glue from trading post! Dose Any one know is that a glich??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Its just supply and demand.

No one knew about endless tonics. Now we can make another mini and you only get the rewards the first time you do the dungeon.

Supply has peaked but demnd increased. Prices will continue an upwrd trend before leveling off. Good job to all those whom predicted this.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle