Fires of Balthazar - why so high?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

Right now lowest price for this back is 100g, what made people to pay this price for a ~2 days of farm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

It was said by Anet that this backpiece was supposed to be account bound and not tradeable. They said they took it off the tp at the weekend but apparantly that didnt work as intended. All supply has been bought out and now i think, nobody can sell them anymore but its still listed on the tp, so people can still put in buy orders that nobody can fill anymore.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I was talking to someone yesterday who said he bought 5 of them. I laughed. I don’t think he took them out of the TP pick-up tab.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Deae.6415

Deae.6415

ye im stuck with a couple ovrpriced skins too…. wish there was a warning they were supposed to b accountbound

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

ye im stuck with a couple ovrpriced skins too…. wish there was a warning they were supposed to b accountbound

Welcome to the Trading Post, the Land of Endless Profits.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

Now it’s acc bound finally but I’m wondering why they didn’t reversed transactions especially there’s not much tp history. These guys who listed backs for 500g will earn easy buck in a couple of days/weeks.

Why you bought them if they were overpiced? lol…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Wow, this is quite surprising, last time I checked they were 20g. (Few days ago.)

But ye, supply will be low since it’s fixed and I suppose some people who absolutely loathe sPvP do enjoy collecting skins?