Free Destroyer Shard

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

This is the second time I have received multiple destroyer shards from the BLTC. I did not place any order for these things but I somehow received them.

The first i ignored it since i thought i ordered it on accident but today when i logged in i received another batch of shards.

Can you please have a look into it as I dont want to be charged for these useless things.

Many thanks

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

‘batch’? so, more than one? nicccccce

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mustafa.7684

Yes batch… about 10 – 15 of em

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brom Malochson.9306

Brom Malochson.9306

Hello! You may want to submit a support ticket for this one. But first, I recommend clicking on “My Account” at the top of this page, then clicking on the “Security” tab on the left side of that page. Scroll down and check if you have any strange logins.

Whether you do or do not may change the content of your support ticket. But either way, submit a support ticket!

-Brom

Brom Malichson | DB Elementalist | Temple Commander | Knights of Ares [ARES]

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WaxWorm.8574

WaxWorm.8574

Did you look under “My transactions” / “Items I want to buy”? Maybe it is just an old and pretty low priced buy order of yours that you don’t remember and that just occasionally is met by sellers?

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

You put up an order for 22 shards, 3 days ago.

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

You gotta love a well implemented metric gathering system.

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Classic PEBKAC? Or perhaps a “brother/sister plays a prank on other sibling while they’re AFK” situation?

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Big Brother is watching

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

I think John is blowing the whistle.

I like how the OP doesn’t seem to recall placing the order for these shards. It’s either a joke, an effect of a hard partying or the OP should really double-check his or her account security.

Leman

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I think John is blowing the whistle.

I like how the OP doesn’t seem to recall placing the order for these shards. It’s either a joke, an effect of a hard partying or the OP should really double-check his or her account security.

Maybe ArenaNet could partner with someone to provide a breathalyser add-on as an additional security measure?

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

Sleep flipping is a serious psychological disorder and should not be taken lightly. :p

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kootje.9271

Kootje.9271

John, could u check how many rares of 75-80 i already bought? And how much gold went into it?

Just curious

Proud member of Dutch-Finest Guild on Far Shiverpeaks.

If it ain’t dutch,… :P

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Big Brother is watching

Surveillance worthy of the NSA!

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mustafa.7684

Thanks for letting me know.. I swear I don’t remember placing this order since I do not require any destroyer shards. And my brother doesn’t even touch my computer so I am sure he didn’t do it on accident.

Edit: Now that I think of it. If I ordered these 3 days ago, Why did I receive them Yesterday? Can you tell me at what price I bought them for? the reason why i am asking is because these shards are available in mass quantity. Couple of months ago i bought a stack of molten cores and they filled up my order with 30 mins of me placing my order, Which makes me wonder why it took shards longer when theres more out there.

(edited by Mustafa.7684)

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Just look in your bought items tab.

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

This thread….

/selfforeheadslap

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Thanks for letting me know.. I swear I don’t remember placing this order since I do not require any destroyer shards. And my brother doesn’t even touch my computer so I am sure he didn’t do it on accident.

Edit: Now that I think of it. If I ordered these 3 days ago, Why did I receive them Yesterday? Can you tell me at what price I bought them for? the reason why i am asking is because these shards are available in mass quantity. Couple of months ago i bought a stack of molten cores and they filled up my order with 30 mins of me placing my order, Which makes me wonder why it took shards longer when theres more out there.

You put up a buy order. It took 3 days for the price to go down to meet your buy order.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Free Destroyer Shard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

This thread….

/selfforeheadslap

Lol, this.

Okay, but seriously, I’ll try to be nice. You may have put up a buy order for say 20 silver (no clue how much they cost). Somebody immediately outbids you at 21silver, a couple more orders and you’re buried down the list. People stop placing orders and start buying, after all the orders more than yours and before yours are bought, you will receive the ones you order.

Press O, click the page looking icon on the left, and go to “Items I bought” at the top of the window. It will tell you how many you bought and for how much. If you pick “Items I’m buying” it will tell you what you have an order out for.

RIP in peace Robert