Free Mini offer

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Has the free minipet offer expired, the one where you purchase something from the black lion trading post?

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

No, expect it later.

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-black-lion-wintersday-rewards-event

In early January, you will receive your gift based on gems you purchase and gem codes you redeem between 12:01 AM December 1 and 11:59 PM December 31 PST.

If you made the required amount of gem purchases during December, then expect your free gifts. Otherwise, if you have not purchased the gems as yet, then the deadline to qualify for the free gifts has passed.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

What Stin said.

You can’t buy gems now and get the gift. The promotional period for that ended yesterday.

If you already bought the gems, you’ll get the gift when they’re distributed (I think they go out the middle of January?).

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

A day late and a dollar short, I wanted Mr. Sparkles…

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordDeath.4592

LordDeath.4592

When the gifts will be given for the purchase of 4000 gems? Written in early January, but so far nothing has come!

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

When the gifts will be given for the purchase of 4000 gems? Written in early January, but so far nothing has come!

Early January can mean Jan 1 to Jan 15.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: flipyap.5789

flipyap.5789

What they should have done is have 2 other rewards for gem milestones in between 800 and 4000 so that I’m not buying 3900 gems to only get a backpack.

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

Just received the green quaggan back pack and Mr.sparkles via gw2 mail inbox. So they are being distributed now. Ginormous mini too; as big as my little asura=3

Attachments:

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

ok so I got my Green Quaggon Backpack but not my Mr. Sparkles….. will they come in separate mails or was there a glitch. I bought my 4000 gems in time and all just need to know what I should do.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

ok so I got my Green Quaggon Backpack but not my Mr. Sparkles….. will they come in separate mails or was there a glitch. I bought my 4000 gems in time and all just need to know what I should do.

Both of mine came together in the same mail. I would go ahead and submit a ticket.

Free Mini offer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Our beloved Gaile said today they’re sending them out but it could span a few days as they ship them out. After that if you don’t have it, e-mail support.

Simply a Quaggan backpack colored green for spending real money on virtual items you don’t need. Neat though.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.