Free Res Orb and Free XP Booster

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Calvinthesneak.5839

Calvinthesneak.5839

Surprise promotion. XP Booster and Res Orb for 0 gems. 1 of each available at the price of 0 gems.

Corin Fellswick [TEST] Guardian on IoJ

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Noobix.3958

Noobix.3958

yeah, wtf is up with that?

What are you telling us Anet?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Don’t know if intended or not, but thanks for the gift!!

o.o

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Its specifically limited to 1, so I’m pretty sure its intended. If it were a bug there wouldn’t be a limit.

Definitely out of the blue and for seemingly no reason, though. And not even promoted on the website or the Gem Store front page.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Just make sure you don’t spam the purchase button and end up wasting actual gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Its specifically limited to 1, so I’m pretty sure its intended. If it were a bug there wouldn’t be a limit.

Definitely out of the blue and for seemingly no reason, though. And not even promoted on the website or the Gem Store front page.

it’s nice for beginner’s

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

it’s nice for beginner’s

That would make sense if there was some free trial thing going on.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

It’s not the first time they’ve had something for free, there was Polla a while ago. My guess is it’s there way of rewarding people for checking out the gem store.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

They teased it on Facebook earlier today, so it’s definitely intended. It’s a little thing, but, hey, I’m always appreciated of freebies.

It’s not the first time they’ve had something for free, there was Polla a while ago. My guess is it’s there way of rewarding people for checking out the gem store.

Speaking of which, was there something about Polla I’m not getting? Was a tie-in with Sea of Sorrows somehow? Because it seemed to come, confusingly, completely out of nowhere to me. There’s obviously a lore connection somewhere, but I never put it together.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

If I remember correctly, Polla was a doll and it belong to the daughter of Lion’s Arch founder Cobiah Marriner.

Edit: Not daughter, but little sister. Biviane was her name.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

it’s nice for beginner’s

it’s nice for a beginner’s what?

Disciple of Quag

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

it’s nice for beginner’s

character.

Big flaw in your grammar targeting in situations where perfectly legitimate responses exist.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

It is being tweeted so it is legit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

its a plot to hook us on those rubys

#ELEtism

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

it’s nice for beginner’s

character.

Big flaw in your grammar targeting in situations where perfectly legitimate responses exist.

calm your kitten, hun, i didn’t write that with my blood boiling for some intense internet slapfighting

if you can correct an error by adding to it is irrelevant to it being an error

Disciple of Quag

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: soulstealer.8629

soulstealer.8629

cant claim mine, as since patch the store wont load , i can see the icons at the top but none of the items on the store load just get loading circle :S

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Soulstealer, I’ve had that exact issue since last Sunday. Today was the first progress I had, so you might want to try this:

Assuming you use Win7 on a PC, set up another account on your desktop, marked as administrator. Log on as that, and load the game. Your TP may work! Mine did! Support is now giving me suggestions on how to repair things so it works on my main account because having to completely relog my machine to an unconfigured desktop with the wrong browser is NOT fun.

Warning: I had something bizarre happen, most of my desktop shortcuts on my main desktop vanished when I logged back to it from the test account, leaving me with a completely random set of 8 icons, only two of which I’ve used recently. GW2’s shortcut, POOF.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

TY for the freebies, Anet.