Gem Bought Armour Skin Question

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grandtomatoe.2045

Grandtomatoe.2045

About a year ago I bought a medium armour skin using gems. It was called the Krytan Armour skin. I put the skins on an old set of exotic armour. After ascended crafting came out I was never going to wear that armour set again and I didnt have room for it so I salvaged it using a black lion salvage kit.

With the new patch I was wondering if I could somehow have gotten a copy of those skins if I were to have salvaged them today.

Of course I salvaged my Krytan Armour skin long before the patch so am I just out of luck or what?

Thank You!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

And the skin is gone since you salvaged it before the feature patch. Sorry.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

You should contact support and they might be able to unlock the skins for you, but it may be a long shot as they changed gemstore purchase history to only show the last 3 months as I recall.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

You should contact support and they might be able to unlock the skins for you, but it may be a long shot as they changed gemstore purchase history to only show the last 3 months as I recall.

I believe that it was BL Trading Post “Items I’ve Bought” and “Items I’ve Sold” histories that were reduced to only the last 90 days and not gem store purchases. You’re right though, they should give support a try…it’s worth a shot.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |