Gem Store Items Not Delivered

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: entropythreee.8152

entropythreee.8152

So I recently bought 10 fine transmutation stones on the Gem Store (spending ~1g to get the gems needed) and its been about 3 days now and I still haven’t received my stones in the mail (as the tooltip indicated it would be). For reference this is my first time buying from the Gem Store so I don’t know if this is normal. So I guess my first question is that is this normal? Will my stuff show up eventually? Second, should I contact customer support for this issue?

On another note entirely, I made 3 toons and my first one didnt receive a HoM stone. I made him within an hour of the 3 day head start launch so maybe they weren’t being properly distributed by then. While this has nothing to do with the Gem Store or TP, if anyone could answer this as well I’d appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrsAngelD.6971

MrsAngelD.6971

You might want to open a ticket, Whenever I have purchased anything with gems I get it immediately in my mail.

p.s. make sure your mailbox isn’t full

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Janson Smalling.1850

Like MrsAngelD said, make sure your inbox isn’t full. This can prevent items from being delivered. If that isn’t the case, you should definitely open a Customer Support ticket. We are responding to these as fast as possible, but it may be longer than 24 hours to get a response. But rest assured that we will get to it, and we will fix any issues that you’re seeing. Thanks for your patience and our apologies on any inconvenience you’ve experienced.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Holy Socks.3195

Holy Socks.3195

I’ve had the exact same problem, last night I traded 1g~ for 350~ gems and bought 10 fine transmutation stones, they were not delivered so I thought it would be a one off thing and traded 67~ silver for 200 gems so I could buy another 5, however these have not been delivered either, I guess i’ll open a ticket…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

Player mail is account wide. You can only have 10 of these so delete all your player sent e-mails.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xai.1402

Xai.1402

I had the same problem, but there’s a bug that makes it SEEM like your inbox isn’t full, while it isn’t. My inbox showed: 9/10, so I thought it wasn’t that. I deleted some mail anyway “et voila!” I received the mail containing the gem store items immediately.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I had the above problem. My inbox was 9/10, so I figured the cosmetic item I purchased should still come in since there was 1 spot left in the inbox. However, the item just never came at all.

I checked my recent purchases tab and the item was still in there, but it had a box listing the gem price and wanted confirmation for the purchase if I clicked on it. I thought this meant the purchase hadn’t gone through, so I stupidly confirmed it and ended up buying two of the same thing when I only wanted one (bye bye 520 gems).

I decided to delete an mail, and then the first email with my item came, and the second one came after I deleted a different mail. It seems that the inbox has some mysterious cap of 9 mails instead of 10 mails. Wish it would’ve come in properly though, could’ve saved myself my gems DX

If it doesn’t come in after deleting some mails, then it’s probably something else.