Gem Store - removing already bought items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

I got the digital deluxe edition last time it was on sale.
What confuses me is, that i could still buy the digital deluxe edition.

Wouldnt it be intelligent to remove items that are to of no use to you, because you already bought them?

#ELEtism

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

Really the only items that I could think of that would be useful for is the DDE and maybe the finishers ,as those are account bound. Come to think of it I think you can’t buy multi-versions of finishers (can’t remember)
Player’s may have a reason for owning multiple versions of everything else in the black lion

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Some people do have multiple copies of the game. One account for NA and the other for EU.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Some people do have multiple copies of the game. One account for NA and the other for EU.

That doesn’t really apply here because you can only be on one account at a time. The point is about greying out items that have already been maxed (dde, finishers, bank tabs).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Only other problem they had was with bank tabs and character bag slots, allowing a player to buy more than they can use. Over buys are handled via support who will credit you back the gems.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Can these items be purchased as gifts? That’s the only reason I can think of to leave them in the shop.