Gems price !

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

With this patch and with this rate of gold/gems I want to tell Anet that i won’t spend any cent anymore on this game ! You’re rate is pathetic and it will turn out to be a P2Win game if you introduce more ascended gear ! 1 more breaking promise adding up ( exotic the best item in the game : muhahaha ) and now p2win game getting those extra stats to make the difference ! Rich players will buy gems and convert to gold , poor players will quit the game ! Thank you Anet ! 0 Cents from me from this day on !

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Yes the gem price is ridiculous, but how exactly does buying gems (and converting it to gold) make you win?

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

dani.1956

Yes the gem price is ridiculous, but how exactly does buying gems (and converting it to gold) make you win?

Makin ascended weapons and soon my guess ascended armor !

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

Well, to make ascended weapons you need mats that drop from world chests that are account bound…not buyable….except ectos, as always, and other mats you get from your specific tradeskill mentor…as always.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

Makin ascended weapons and soon my guess ascended armor !

I didnt buy any gems and im making my 4th ascended weapon right now. Its not pay to win in the least bit.

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nub.2391

Nub.2391

why need to buy mats for ascended weapon while u can buy….legendary weapon with gold?
will exotic stas = legendary stas?
something you can buy with gold and have more power, i think it call pay2win.

and legendary armor coming soon as anet Dev talked about it long ago.

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

why need to buy mats for ascended weapon while u can buy….legendary weapon with gold?

Is there is any content in the game that REQUIRES these items to complete? No.

Not Pay2Win. NOTHING IN THIS GAME REQUIRES YOU TO PAY MONEY TO PROGRESS IN CONTENT. Is the content easier with the level 80 equipment that has slightly higher stats? Possibly, but it is not a requirement to advance.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Even if someone is insane enough to drop €1000+ on a legendary, how does that make it p2w? PvP has no ascended and in WvW the stats of a single player are irrelevant.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nub.2391

Nub.2391

Is there is any content in the game that REQUIRES these items to complete? No.

Not Pay2Win. NOTHING IN THIS GAME REQUIRES YOU TO PAY MONEY TO PROGRESS IN CONTENT. Is the content easier with the level 80 equipment that has slightly higher stats? Possibly, but it is not a requirement to advance.

Is there is any pay2win game that REQUIRES those items to complete? No.
there’snt any games required to pay money to buy this and that in order to complete the content. so your point is invalid.
Pay2win is term in which you can pay money to buy items from the game company that make you stronger than other people without any work/play

(edited by Nub.2391)

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

dani.1956

Even if someone is insane enough to drop €1000+ on a legendary, how does that make it p2w? PvP has no ascended and in WvW the stats of a single player are irrelevant.

If the stats of a single players is irrelevant then don’t go ! You and all you think so ! And you dont buy the items with gems you buy THE GOLD ! Not loose your kittening life over kittenin 1000 gems ! P2Win all the way !

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

How the heck this is p2win? it is not like you can buy ascended weapon from Gem store…

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

dani.1956

How the heck this is p2win? it is not like you can buy ascended weapon from Gem store…

Convert to gold ! Doh

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xavos.9357

Xavos.9357

and why are you complaining about buying gold with gems, do you even know how much the gold amount people who buy it with gems increase?? the more people who convert gold to gems; the higher the conversion the gem to gold will be, so basically the people who don’t use real cash supplies the people who have;
more importantly, all the items you buy with gold can also be attained, go farm, go run dungeons and you’ll see you’ll have your ascended gear also,
i have all ascended trinkets on 4 of my characters and 3 legendaries by just playing the game normally, in a span of a year, and I only play 2-3hrs a day, i never spent my gems to convert to gold since converting them is worthless, you can get the gold in a few dungeon runs or so

Xavos – Guardian
Rasz Algethi – Hunter
Fort Aspenwood

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Convert to gold ! Doh

You realize that buying gems to turn into gold to then buy ascended moves that gold into the hands of other players right? It is not pay to win regardless of that point though. You are grasping for straws.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

your logic hurts my brain

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Convert to gold ! Doh

You realize that buying gems to turn into gold to then buy ascended moves that gold into the hands of other players right? It is not pay to win regardless of that point though. You are grasping for straws.

I might be missing something. Can you actually buy Ascended weapon with gold?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Gems price !

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

Convert to gold ! Doh

I might be missing something. Can you actually buy Ascended weapon with gold?

simple answer no.

and for the pay 2 win part can be said to be right tho its not because of the gold/gems or gems/gold trade but the boosters that increase attack/defense/regen/speed/swim speed, tho not sure they can be optained anymore tho but not sure but then agien i would not call it a pay 2 win as they work only agienst monsters(with the speed and swim speed boost as a exeption) but ascended has nothing makeing it pay 2 win tho in any way shape or form

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele