Gold lost on TP when it went down

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shynu.7081

shynu.7081

Hi all,

How could 1 recovered the gold lost on the trading post due to constantly pressing “Order” as the TP isn’t responding before it went down?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeke Minus.5720

Zeke Minus.5720

From what they’ve said over the past few weeks, they are unable to spawn items/currency. Out of luck, basically.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Trading post transactions are all logged, you will get your loot/items when it comes back up

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Except for this part:

“Sorry! Your order did not match…please refresh and try again.” I did that a few times, then tried scraps with the same result.

Now I am out 6 gold because in the end it actually DID perform the transaction and I now have 45 bolts and 40 scraps of gossamer when I only needed 5 freaking bolts.

That’s unacceptable.

If it says “Sorry, refresh and try again.” then it should NOT complete the transaction in any way, shape, or form.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mooshke.5394

Mooshke.5394

My order got registered, yet when it came up i never recieved anything (my pickup list is EMPTY)

I bought way to many bloods, therefor ate ALL of my gold.

If i got one or the other back i could live with that, as i just resell the bloods (even if its with a loss)

get your act togheter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Masterpyro.4310

Except for this part:

“Sorry! Your order did not match…please refresh and try again.” I did that a few times, then tried scraps with the same result.

Now I am out 6 gold because in the end it actually DID perform the transaction and I now have 45 bolts and 40 scraps of gossamer when I only needed 5 freaking bolts.

That’s unacceptable.

If it says “Sorry, refresh and try again.” then it should NOT complete the transaction in any way, shape, or form.

So just sell them back when it comes back up. Simple bug, nothing is lost.

My order got registered, yet when it came up i never recieved anything (my pickup list is EMPTY)

I bought way to many bloods, therefor ate ALL of my gold.

If i got one or the other back i could live with that, as i just resell the bloods (even if its with a loss)

get your act togheter

Same thing, simple bug. They took it down for a reason: Something was wrong. Once they fix it your items/gold will be in your pickup tab. That has always been the case with trading post bugs. All “broken” transactions have been either completed or refunded correctly.

(edited by Masterpyro.4310)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrPicklez.6473

MrPicklez.6473

This isn’t true in my case. I tried to purchase 148 orichalcum ore for my next jewelry set — the money is gone, however I’ve received no ore from that transaction. I had to purchase another 148 ore. Fun fun.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Masterpyro.4310

When issues occur they have to fix them manually, but it is logged. Submit a support ticket if you feel its needed to make them aware that the trading post has incomplete transactions.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tatumi.8654

Tatumi.8654

Just managed to cancel 4 gold worth of order I made by mistake because the trade post wasn’t working properly earlier. The gold didn’t even get deducted, it was just gone after I logged back a few hours later. That’s when I knew that the buy order did place properly…

However, I have yet to receive the gold from the the buy orders I cancelled about 15 minutes ago.

Why turn on the darn thing when it doesn’t work and why is it still active right now!?? Turn off the Trade Post already, it only leads to more and more displaced order right now…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kikz.5097

Kikz.5097

Almost one kitten month of game and the Trading Post still doesn’t work as intended, amateurism at it’s MAX…

Bought so many stuff that I didn’t want that I’m outta gold to make any crafting now =D

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Yeah I don’t understand why the trading post is down for this long this far past launch, it’s just unacceptable.