Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Liwi.7896

Liwi.7896

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/36340

Price doubled over minutes, looks like someone bought out the stacks.

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

Not worth it anymore.

I have one I was using and either I didn’t notice for a month and a half or they just fixed some bug with the sound. It plays a sound of a chain saw starting up on almost every action you take (including dodging) but it never stays running so every 3-5 seconds it plays the sound again.

It’s like Quip’s slightly less annoying big brother.

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Makes me wish I hadn’t used the one I had found (Decided to use it when it was 21g on tp) :/ but yea it is being manipulated by someone.

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: goldi.3129

goldi.3129

The buylistings didn’t adjust so far- looks like noone is willing to buy at that prize. So its a high risk manipulation.

Don’t think that skin is worth that much money, and the tp probably agrees with that.

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

The skin was always going to go up. It’s a very unique skin, with sounds effects, that looks cool. It is also no longer attainable in game.

If I’d ever had enough gold to buy one, I would have, but it has been raising in value at about the same rate that I make money. Definitely don’t think this qualifies as manipulation, I’m amazed it stayed so low for so long.

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flax.4980

Flax.4980

Would be interesting to know just how many of them there are left in people’s banks!

Greatsaw Greatsword Skin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mysticmightg.3025

mysticmightg.3025

I’m holding on to mine as it’s an obvious long term investment. Buy orders have been raising in price. I think it is worth buying because it is a rare, one-time only item. I personally don’t care for the skin for my character so I’ll just be selling it.