Green quaggan tonic skyrocketted!?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

What happened to it? it’s much more expensive than others but was the cheapest?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

Happend something called market manipulation xD
Anyway is a bit brainless to play with this items cuz they are not acc bound or soulbound, and how true is the god there are thousands in game, i my self have like 3 of each color

(edited by Mityr.1320)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I wouldn’t exactly consider an item going from 3 copper to 6 copper skyrocketing. ^^

If you look at the spidy graph http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/50044 it has fluctuated within the 4 to 6 copper range for the last week. For a long time it was within 3 to 4 copper. Perhaps people are buying and using it and the lower priced ones are gone.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

I wouldn’t exactly consider an item going from 3 copper to 6 copper skyrocketing. ^^

If you look at the spidy graph http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/50044 it has fluctuated within the 4 to 6 copper range for the last week. For a long time it was within 3 to 4 copper. Perhaps people are buying and using it and the lower priced ones are gone.

The OP mean the endless green quaggan tonic

in Black Lion Trading Co

Psychol.5783

How that person profited by buying so much tonics? I doubt there’s much demand for that crappy tonic.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Astral Projections.7320

The OP mean the endless green quaggan tonic

Ah, he didn’t specify. It’s always good to throw in minor clarifying details. Lol.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Pink and Black endless should and will cost lot more than the green one in few months,guess most stock on the pink/black one and just delete green one that why green go up in value first but other will follow soon

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

It’s world environmental weekend. Some guild are handling out green quaggan to do the green quaggan march.

I wonder what event is used for pink and black quaggan.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

It’s world environmental weekend. Some guild are handling out green quaggan to do the green quaggan march.

Pink will probably be in October, for breast cancer awareness.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Pink = breast cancer day.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Black Lion Trading Co

laokoko.7403

You people are sick. I can’t believe you guys trying to make money of breast cancer awareness day.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Astral Projections.7320

You people are sick. I can’t believe you guys trying to make money of breast cancer awareness day.

For one thing, it hasn’t happened yet so it’s a bit early to be outraged about it. For another, it’s pink dye that has been tied to breast cancer awareness in guild wars one and two, not pink quaggans.

in Black Lion Trading Co

laokoko.7403

For one thing, it hasn’t happened yet so it’s a bit early to be outraged about it. For another, it’s pink dye that has been tied to breast cancer awareness in guild wars one and two, not pink quaggans.

I’m joking. Don’t be so serious. If you are even being serious.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

So whats worse? Making profit off Pinktober or making fun of Pinktober?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

laokoko.7403

So whats worse? Making profit off Pinktober or making fun of Pinktober?

ya I’m not exactly a nice person if you haven’t notice. But human are mostly cruel. So I consider myself normal.

and I’m really joking about the things people’ll do for money. No disrespect to others.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Psychol.5783

This is business.

~Lance Vance.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Green tonics are a perfect example of speculators profiting off speculators.

It’s a very dangerous game to play.

Not as nearly as dangerous as a game of thrones, however.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

You win or you die….right?

Next week will prove that wrong….sort of…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

You win or you die….right?

Next week will prove that wrong….sort of…..

If only I could speculate on the number of gold that literally sh-

I may have said too much.

It will be the greatest episode of all time

OF ALL TIME

(well except for Ozymandias/Breaking Bad)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Funny thing is last year during the Pink Day in LA community event there were people raving on the map chat about people profiting for trafficking pink dyes…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Astral Projections.7320

Funny thing is last year during the Pink Day in LA community event there were people raving on the map chat about people profiting for trafficking pink dyes…

Examples can be found on this thread here from back then. People saying its shameful and exploiting to sell pink dye.