Grenth Helm?

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Any information on where this thing is available from? Is it on the store yet??

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Most likely for Wintersday that coming up in Dec.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gnat.9405

AHA! Good call.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

prepare for more 400 gem 1 piece items… sigh.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Maybe if not could be part end quest item like madking mask thing. But yea best start saving since this new armor doesn’t look good IMO.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WhiteRat.5761

WhiteRat.5761

400 gems is not so bad. Just think cultural armour set is what ? 120 gold? and 120 gold gets you around 1350 gems +- ………….. The Grenth helm is by far cooler than any Cultural armour set.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mitsubishi Eclipsed.6732

Mitsubishi Eclipsed.6732

400 gems is not so bad. Just think cultural armour set is what ? 120 gold? and 120 gold gets you around 1350 gems +- ………….. The Grenth helm is by far cooler than any Cultural armour set.

It’s about 65g atm… Well t3 human light armor that is.

R O A R|Weezy|Drïzzy|Drama Llama|Mitsubishi Eclipsed|Swaglock Miststone
Member of Flock Of Smeagols [FoS]
Tarnished Coast

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“400 gems is not so bad. Just think cultural armour set is what ? 120 gold? and 120 gold gets you around 1350 gems +- ………….. The Grenth helm is by far cooler than any Cultural armour set.”

A full set of armor costs 800 gems for 6 pieces. Recently they sold gloves and shoulders for 400 a piece. so now 800 gems buys you 2 pieces. You are paying 50% of the value of a full set for 1 piece. I know it looks cool and they will sell these in the truck loads but that doesn’t make it right.

There pricing is wacky. But if they put it in the store and it sells like crazy who cares right? If this hood is obtainable within the game without gems and or conversion of gold then I’ll be excited but I am not holding my breathe as that is not how this game works.

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

It’s about 65g atm… Well t3 human light armor that is.

i lol’d

SBI
[DR]

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gnat.9405

Seeing the Grenth Hood in game I’m going to pass. I think the skull part is too thin.
If it’s an in game reward (lol) I’ll get it but I won’t spend gems

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Is it going to be able to be used as combat armor or as town clothes?

Grenth Helm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

it’s an armor skin, it and the other helm with the deer horns are already in the pvp locker.