Grenth Hood Skin?

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

I want this skin badly. . . But it’s not available at the Gem Store for some reason. It doesn’t seem to be a part of a holiday and it’s not listed among the removed Gem Store items on the Wiki.
Seems to suggest that the skin will be returning. . .

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I heard that for every new topic that gets opened asking about the grenth hood returning, they will delay it for another week.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Phadde.7362

I heard that for every new topic that gets opened asking about the grenth hood returning, they will delay it for another week.

Doesn’t make any sense, unless you mean that they are inherently evil.

Cred to Latinkuro

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Opening another thread about a topic that already has multiple threads in the forums doesnt make any sense either. It just shows your ignorance and you are actually breaking the Terms of Use.

There is a dedicated topic in the Black Lion Trading Post Forum that is being watched by devs frequently, where you can post what you would like to see in the gem store.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/List-Of-Things-We-Want-In-Gemstore/first

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Discussing forum rules is against the forum rules. Oh, wait ….

Anyway, since this site lacks a proper search function you can expect the same questions to pop up over and over again.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Anyway, since this site lacks a proper search function you can expect the same questions to pop up over and over again.

First of all, i didnt discuss forum rules, i merely stated them.
And you dont need a search function to post in the right forum in the first place.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

First of all, i didnt discuss forum rules, i merely stated them.
And you dont need a search function to post in the right forum in the first place.

Well, you referred to them, rather inappropriately I might add, with a reason, or your post would have to be considered as off-topic :p

There is nothing wrong with this forum for his question, as it could be made available through other means the the BLT, though he did ask about the gem-store.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Phadde.7362

Opening another thread about a topic that already has multiple threads in the forums doesnt make any sense either. It just shows your ignorance and you are actually breaking the Terms of Use.

There is a dedicated topic in the Black Lion Trading Post Forum that is being watched by devs frequently, where you can post what you would like to see in the gem store.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/List-Of-Things-We-Want-In-Gemstore/first

As mentioned, the search-function is almost non-existent. Thanks for the link though.

Cred to Latinkuro

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Reganov.3569

Reganov.3569

Grenth is related to Winter.

Wolfred Darkwater – Fort Aspenwood

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

I’m afraid you will have to wait til this year’s Christmas to get it.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

The hoods seem to be a winter thing. They may not be around for a while but hopefully they get put back up. Also Wanze, you’re rude and have a serious attitude problem. You could have ignored the thread or gave a simple reply to his question, instead you choose to sound like a know it all and toss around statements about rules and speak sarcastically. You’re what’s wrong with this forum community.

(edited by Sunshine.4680)

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

The hoods seem to be a winter thing. They may not be around for a while but hopefully they get put back up. Also Wanze, you’re rude and have a serious attitude problem. You could have ignored the thread or gave a simple reply to his question, instead you choose to sound like a know it all and toss around statements about rules and speak sarcastically. You’re what’s wrong with this forum community.

If you think im rude, report my post. If a Mod agrees with you and deletes my post, thats fine with me. From all posters, i was the only one pointing the OP into the right direction, while you just repeated what others already said before you.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

If you think im rude, report my post. If a Mod agrees with you and deletes my post, thats fine with me. From all posters, i was the only one pointing the OP into the right direction, while you just repeated what others already said before you.

QFT, show ’em man/girl!!

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Your not being rude, but you are being just as ignorant than the guy who made this thread. There could be a million threads about the grenth hood, and t doesn’t matter because of how non functioning the search is, so stating that multiple threads exist doesn absolutely nothing for us.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Your not being rude, but you are being just as ignorant than the guy who made this thread. There could be a million threads about the grenth hood, and t doesn’t matter because of how non functioning the search is, so stating that multiple threads exist doesn absolutely nothing for us.

It does not matter if the search on this site works or not. There are other proven ways to search any site using google or bing, internet 101. This is why people need to pass a test before being allowed to use the internet or a computer.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

The moderators can control the threads, that’s what they are here for. No need to be rude about it. Ignore the trolls, this is the only way they get their frustration out from the real world.

Anyways back on topic, I would LOVE for the hood to come back and would do anything to get this hood. Please, bring it back asap!

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

The moderators can control the threads, that’s what they are here for. No need to be rude about it. Ignore the trolls, this is the only way they get their frustration out from the real world.

Anyways back on topic, I would LOVE for the hood to come back and would do anything to get this hood. Please, bring it back asap!

If you want it to come back, why did you post in this thread instead of the one where the devs responsible will actually see it? there is a link for the correct thread just a few posts above if your to lazy to look for it.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

If you want it to come back, why did you post in this thread instead of the one where the devs responsible will actually see it? there is a link for the correct thread just a few posts above if your to lazy to look for it.

Here’s where you can start bud http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NCSOFT&cws=1&rid=1626

And I replied to be productive to the thread rather than trolling it.

Grenth Hood Skin?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

It does not matter if the search on this site works or not. There are other proven ways to search any site using google or bing, internet 101. This is why people need to pass a test before being allowed to use the internet or a computer.

Or, you know, we can keep telling Anet to fix or remove their worthless search function on the forums. There is no friggin reason why I should have to open Google on another window/tab just to find something on this site that already has a search function(working or not) just because you do it that way, and think you are clever enough to invoke Internet 101. I think you should re-read the section about how people do things differently, and have the full right to complain about stuff that doesn’t work before you should be allowed near a computer again.