Here is why Guild Wars 2 needs Mounts

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

So…the thread is titled “Here is why Guild wars 2 needs Mounts,” yet the OP doesn’t actually give any logical reason for having them. I don’t consider adding mounts just for the sake of people who buy gems with real money having seriously overpowered advantages over everyone else being a valid reason. “Hey, let’s add mounts so ArenaNet can profit off of them!” Really?

I’ve never played a game that didn’t have mounts before, but personally, I’m perfectly content with how it is here. Between swiftness, teleports/jumps and waypoints, there’s no need for them.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Maybe only mounts for ranger? which can not fly?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

I love how the OP argues that it will sell extremely well then goes on to say how they will be extremely rare

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As far as the most likely in-lore mount goes: Dolyaks. Yeah, real speed advantage there. Other than the ones with rockets on, of course. /points@ScarletLair

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

uhmm, i really don’t care about the lore part, it’s still breaks immersion.
what’s more immersive:

• teleport everywhere in a magical way
  • ride to your destination on a mount

ill go for the mount any day.

For something to break immersion it would have to not fit into the world. And thus would have to in some way or form, break lore. Which WPs don’t do.

i play skyrim with the most lore breaking armors you can think of yet i don’t quick travel, it’s about immersing in the world and waypoints are the exact opposite.

Waypoints are part of the Guildwars lore. Fast travel is also not immersion breaking in Skyrim, you just skip the travel part but the world doesnt freeze and wait for you.

But you know what is immersion breaking? Some horse that can apparently maintain a fast gallop or sprint 24/7 all day, every day, up steep slopes and whatnot. Ooooh no, you want immersion you get it.
A mount that moves at walking speed, the way mounts are used.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

what’s more immersive:

For something to break immersion it would have to not fit into the world. And thus would have to in some way or form, break lore. Which WPs don’t do.

i play skyrim with the most lore breaking armors you can think of yet i don’t quick travel, it’s about immersing in the world and waypoints are the exact opposite.

Waypoints are part of the Guildwars lore. Fast travel is also not immersion breaking in Skyrim, you just skip the travel part but the world doesnt freeze and wait for you.

But you know what is immersion breaking? Some horse that can apparently maintain a fast gallop or sprint 24/7 all day, every day, up steep slopes and whatnot. Ooooh no, you want immersion you get it.

oh, so we’re using RL as an argument, nice way to win an argument about a game…..-_-
ok, so if we use your logic here, we should have to put our character to sleep or (s)he will wear down and faint, we need to eat every 2 hours or our characters loses health, DE’s are a one time deal since the same thing doesn’t happen every 30 minutes.

way to not get the point buddy……..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

what’s more immersive:

oh, so we’re using RL as an argument, nice way to win an argument about a game…..-_-
ok, so if we use your logic here, we should have to put our character to sleep or (s)he will wear down and faint, we need to eat every 2 hours or our characters loses health, DE’s are a one time deal since the same thing doesn’t happen every 30 minutes.

You were the one getting anal about the realism of travel, not me. Sorry i took your example to a place you didnt want it to go.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

You never really provided any reason WHY GW2 needs mounts, unless your reason is a cash grab. It would break most JP, Diving Goggles, Vistas, exploration as you could skip most monsters by flying.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rens.9870

Rens.9870

I just want mounts because it makes exploring that more fun for me. I don’t need extra speed boosts from it, just running around on a big beast is already fine enough for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Krisztian.8405

Krisztian.8405

If mounts are useless because of waypoints, teleports, and swiftness, then, having them wouldn’t give players an advantage over players who don’t have them.

There’s your logical argument.

Why does Gw2 need mounts? It’s because some players want them. Not everyone, but some. Gw2 is supposedly the type of game where people play how they want to play, and some people want to ride around tyria vs running on foot.

As for cheating in jumping puzzles, that’s already being done with portal skills and devices. As mentioned earlier, the cheating can be fixed by restricting where players can use mounts. If this is done, portals and portal devices should be restricted too.

If mounts are implemented, imo, there should be an option to hide them from other players. So players who don’t want to see them, don’t have to. (similar to the model limit)

Also, just for fun, crashing on a mount should result in insta-death.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

I’m still waiting for the reason that GW2 needs mounts. So far, I can summarise every argument into “because I want them” or “WoW and other games have them”.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

You have your own set of skills & other NPCs for speed buffs- you have food for other buffs- Mounts would only cause more lag & overall be pointless with all of the available WPs that are practically all by each other. To have mounts it would change the already existing lore of GW; anet would have to take out most WPs, making major cities the only WPs. All speed NPCs would have to be removed; overall : means everyone who has gotten map just basically wasted their time- I’m sure there would be a long list of things wrong with this- plus the maps are not that big & hold no real danger until you get into WvW

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I’m still waiting for the reason that GW2 needs mounts. So far, I can summarise every argument into “because I want them” or “WoW and other games have them”.

+1 to this

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ElexOrieN.2130

ElexOrieN.2130

I recently started playing GW2 over the last week from a break of over a year, and I do admit I was surprised when I saw that there were still no mounts in this game.

I know that some people will argue that there is no need for mounts when you can port from place to place.

But I think the developers are missing out big time, on a huge potential for profits for themselves. Great new content for the players, and overall a great new incentive that will increase the sales of the game.

I am certain that selling unique mounts for gems would be the #1 best seller in the gem store.

The ideas below are just a few off the top of my head that would make mounts fun & useful for both the player and developer.
-Pay gems to buy the rarest.
-When you ride them for a few seconds have them buff you.
-Make some of them fly. That’s right, make them fly.
-Customize your mounts with Dye, Armor, and a New craft Breeding.
-New Mount related Craftsmanship.
-End Game Achievements to earn them. (Dungeons, Raids or Crafting)
-More incentives for players to keep playing.
-Aesthetically more pleasing to the eye than just running on two legs.

There are a lot more reasons for mounts to be implemented, but those were just a few.

Now hear me out on this, because I haven’t seen this next part done in an MMO before.

Breeding for Mounts

What if having two of one species of mount could unlock a Breeding craft that anyone could take up in addition to their current crafts.

Then with enough time and skill, breeders could create unique mini’s and unique colored mounts they could keep for themselves or sell to other players.

They would use dye and food crafted in cooking to influence the color of their mounts in the breeding craft. Being able to customize mounts with armor, and breeding would would add a unique feature to Guild Wars 2 that would pull in more players.
There are really so many ideas that can be implemented to a system that uses mounts.

I think it’s about time for ArenaNet to consider it.

I think you should go back to playing WoW and stay there.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

That’s what I was thinking. Not once have I though “It would be nice to have a mount right now” while playing GW2. Just because other MMO’s do it doesn’t mean GW2 should too. If we did get mounts, it would hope it would come with massive restrictions to make them worthless from a gameplay perspective (I can see them as nice bling though, like the town clothes were)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Moshari.8570

Moshari.8570

That’s what I was thinking. Not once have I though “It would be nice to have a mount right now” while playing GW2. Just because other MMO’s do it doesn’t mean GW2 should too. If we did get mounts, it would hope it would come with massive restrictions to make them worthless from a gameplay perspective (I can see them as nice bling though, like the town clothes were)

+1

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nat.4029

Nat.4029

I posted a thread about this about a week ago and it was promptly deleted for the flaming. I like the idea of ground mounts in this game…mounts are just fun to me. I don’t think “GW2 should have them because other MMOs do”. I think GW2 should have them because they’re fun to have and to collect. It gives more content to strive for in the end-game.

-Give mounts for attaining certain titles
-Make them rare drops in dungeons (example:A Ghostly mount from AC and a Flaming mount from CoF)
-Have special mounts for holidays that are sold in the Gem Store or attained during holiday events
-Have a Mount Arena where you can compete in mount-specific games and even PvP (this was in my other thread and I really like the idea)

This list could go on and on. People talk about them being an eye sore…if that’s the case then don’t let people use them in cities. I for one, have always preferred traveling somewhere in a map on a mount as opposed to fast travel, but that’s just me. Everyone wants perma-swiftness in this game…why not let them have it, and then they can focus their skills elsewhere?

I don’t think flying mounts would work in this game though…mostly because it’s not a seamless world. And I also like the OP’s suggestion of customization and dyeing mount armor.

Valar Morghulis

(edited by Nat.4029)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alexander.4827

Alexander.4827

Guild Wars 2 was not designed with mounts in mind. Any sort of mount with diminish the impact of the world severely.

There is an infographic that is biased but very valid.
http://i.imgur.com/mamTXyB.png

Not every game needs every feature from other games in the genre. That’s why we have other games in the genre.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nat.4029

Guild Wars 2 was not designed with mounts in mind. Any sort of mount with diminish the impact of the world severely.

Not every game needs every feature from other games in the genre. That’s why we have other games in the genre.

This is why flying mounts will never be in the game. This doesn’t rule out ground mounts though. I doubt they’ll ever implement them, but it would be awesome if they did.

Valar Morghulis

in Black Lion Trading Co

sorudo.9054

what’s more immersive:

You were the one getting anal about the realism of travel, not me. Sorry i took your example to a place you didnt want it to go.

yah, i really talking about realism…/sarcasm

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

This is why flying mounts will never be in the game. This doesn’t rule out ground mounts though. I doubt they’ll ever implement them, but it would be awesome if they did.

I think it does if the ‘traditional’ approach to mounts is implemented. In no way would I want to see mounts affect the following:

1. Aggro
2. Character speed
3. Character abilities in combat

In otherwords, mounts should not offer a player any advantages while in the open world, other than a cool look.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nzrwinds.4298

Nzrwinds.4298

How about we just get mounts as decorations idc don’t give speed boons just let us use our skills so we can use speed skills and make “levitating” mounts that does not fly and you still have to jump on platforms for more gems, also why would you guys think anet would let your fly in the game? If anet doesn’t let you fly when you transform into a flying mob than they would certainly not add mounts that let you fly.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

I always favored the idea of cosmetic mounts in GW2 that didn’t add any buffs, cannot be used in combat, cannot fly and only hover off the ground like the broom in the gemstore, etc.

Seriously, think about the possibilities.. dolyaks, horses, oakhearts, siege turtles!

But then.. I figured out the issues with cosmetic mounts already.

• Gemstore only. The fact that even to this day we cannot earn town clothes outside of the gemstore is more than enough evidence that if these “cosmetic mounts” were to be added, they would only be there for gems. We can earn a weird hat in some Ascalonian map somewhere, but that’s it.
  • Clipping issues. This game is GROTESQUE CLIPPING CITY when compared to some other, dated, MMORPG’s. Even gemstore armor skins clip with bodies, not just weapons, but with BODIES people! Imagine your buttocks sticking out of your leggings, some of it sinking into the dolyak’s back, as you ride on your dolyak in Lion’s Arch. Think about charr tails, sylvari glowing luminescence malfunctioning, and norn bodies melting into mounts..

I rather not have mounts in this game, no thank you no thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

stop trying to make gw2 into every other mmo

if you want mounts, go play wow

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Dolyak cavalry in WvW would be cool, but would be better implemented as siege.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

No to mounts.

Dolyak cavalry in WvW would be cool, but would be better implemented as siege.

Yes to this idea. The spirits of all of the slain supply yaks rise up and charge the door of a tower and then rampage around once inside.
Like that one event in harathi hinterlands. Nobody expects a dolyak rush!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I’ll support Dolyak, that run as fast as the one in wvw.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

WildStar developers been asked to help AN make these things & proper customization.
LOL.
+1
Waiting…

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nat.4029

WildStar developers been asked to help AN make these things & proper customization.
LOL.
+1
Waiting…

Eh?

Valar Morghulis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jsduke.6537

jsduke.6537

Yeah, mounts would be cool if they were strictly a cosmetic item. Maybe a Move Speed buff, but no flying.

I don’t think ANet is looking to implement Mounts, though, so I wouldn’t hold my breath. Still. I think you are right about the HUGE PILE OF MONEYS that ANet would get in gem sales if they implemented your ideas, so… maybe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nat.4029

Yeah, mounts would be cool if they were strictly a cosmetic item. Maybe a Move Speed buff, but no flying.

I don’t think ANet is looking to implement Mounts, though, so I wouldn’t hold my breath. Still. I think you are right about the HUGE PILE OF MONEYS that ANet would get in gem sales if they implemented your ideas, so… maybe?

I know it has to be on their minds. They’ve probably gone as far as to design some. I don’t think they’ve ever ruled them out completely. They have said that no mounts would be in the game “at launch”. One can hope.

I think if you just gave them a 33% buff, just like swiftness, and don’t give any other PvE advantage, then they’d be perfectly fine. The minute you engage in combat, you are dismounted and you return to combat speed.

Valar Morghulis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I am not opposed to “mounts” in the sense of a out of combat transformation (like the broom).

The only buff that would not be OP is a 25% increase in speed (i.e. the same that you can naturally get with traits/signets/etc. with most classes).

Flying is naturally out, as that would require the entire game world to be redesigned to accommodate it.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Baroze.8547

Baroze.8547

this is possibly the stupidest idea i have read for this game from the get go guild wars 1&2 have been like no other MMO because they dont follow the typical grind of MMO’s no we dont need mounts because all the others do im sick of either having to defend this game to the same typical WOW players and im sick of seeing that we need to follow the same route as WOW and mounts etc its a different game you want mounts go back to WOW you want the same repeated MMO go play WOW and AION and the multiple different names for the same game,…. the game runs fine without them and i probably would lose alot of respect for the dev team if they try to incorparate them there is nothing in game lore or otherwise that suggests moutns are needed however there is a whole backlog of lore on the portals its stupid and im sick of reading the same chidish posts about it…..

Commander Lord Baroze guild leader of the legion of aku ma Guardian and Protector of Fissure of woe

in Black Lion Trading Co

sorudo.9054

stop trying to make gw2 into every other mmo

if you want mounts, go play wow

but i can’t stand WoW and would like it in a game i enjoy without paying a monthly fee, so GW2.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Afya.5842

To be serious I just don’t know what mount a charr or norn can ride without looking ridiculous.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

To be serious I just don’t know what mount a charr or norn can ride without looking ridiculous.

A norn could maybe ride a charr :p

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nat.4029

Norn could ride Dolyaks. The Charr would have some type of mechanical mount. Choppers?

Valar Morghulis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Baroze.8547

do you not see how stupid this is? a norn ride a dolyak a charr ride a chopper -_-, my characters are norn and i would not want to see one ride a kitten dolyak and even if they intrigated that into the game im not paying gems to ride a ugly fat dolyak even if you can “customize” it by giving it a purple dye etc its stupid….. just enjoy the kitten game and stop whinging about mounts that wouldnt even play right in the game its silly nonsense

Commander Lord Baroze guild leader of the legion of aku ma Guardian and Protector of Fissure of woe

in Black Lion Trading Co

Afya.5842

Norn could ride Dolyaks. The Charr would have some type of mechanical mount. Choppers?

A norn would run faster without a dolyak.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nat.4029

do you not see how stupid this is? a norn ride a dolyak a charr ride a chopper -_-, my characters are norn and i would not want to see one ride a kitten dolyak and even if they intrigated that into the game im not paying gems to ride a ugly fat dolyak even if you can “customize” it by giving it a purple dye etc its stupid….. just enjoy the kitten game and stop whinging about mounts that wouldnt even play right in the game its silly nonsense

What about a mechanical dolyak? Asuran hoverboards. Sylvari could float around on big leaves. Humans could ride pigs.

Valar Morghulis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Baroze.8547

I do hope that is a joke big leaves? Mechanical dolyaks? And pigs -_- I’m excited for these ideas I can’t wait to see human ridden pigs running around with big leaves flying around them

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Norn are way too big to be able to ride Dolyaks.
Keep in mind that when Dolyaks were actually used as mounts it was by dwarves, not “giants”.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Baroze.8547

Not the whole point I was making but yeah even if you stand next to a dolyak you tower the hell out of it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

OP, you do realize that adding flying mounts isn’t just as simple as throwing some wings on a Dolyak and having players download it, right?

You have to code the physics for it. How does the mount react when hitting a cliff face, does it fall? does it keep afloat? What happens when you try to land in water? does it sink?
What happens to rangers pets? You have to code auto-stowing of pets. Do a necromancers minions automatically pop out again upon landing?
And what about all those mountain tops in places like Lornar’s Pass and Timberline Falls? You know, the ones that need to have collision areas added to them.
And don’t forget that when you go from zone to zone, you have to currently use a portal. Do you honestly believe they put those in just because they thought they were cool? How will the players react to “you’ve hit a strong air current and can’t progress” every time they hit a zone border? Because the devs certainly aren’t going to restructure the entire foundation of the game just so you can fly freely from one zone to another.
Oh, and if they do, maybe they can direct all the complaints about zone crossing crashes, stuttering, and lag to your personal mail box.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

I recently started playing GW2 over the last week from a break of over a year, and I do admit I was surprised when I saw that there were still no mounts in this game.

I know that some people will argue that there is no need for mounts when you can port from place to place.

But I think the developers are missing out big time, on a huge potential for profits for themselves. Great new content for the players, and overall a great new incentive that will increase the sales of the game.

I am certain that selling unique mounts for gems would be the #1 best seller in the gem store.

The ideas below are just a few off the top of my head that would make mounts fun & useful for both the player and developer.
-Pay gems to buy the rarest.
-When you ride them for a few seconds have them buff you.
-Make some of them fly. That’s right, make them fly.
-Customize your mounts with Dye, Armor, and a New craft Breeding.
-New Mount related Craftsmanship.
-End Game Achievements to earn them. (Dungeons, Raids or Crafting)
-More incentives for players to keep playing.
-Aesthetically more pleasing to the eye than just running on two legs.

There are a lot more reasons for mounts to be implemented, but those were just a few.

Now hear me out on this, because I haven’t seen this next part done in an MMO before.

Breeding for Mounts

What if having two of one species of mount could unlock a Breeding craft that anyone could take up in addition to their current crafts.

Then with enough time and skill, breeders could create unique mini’s and unique colored mounts they could keep for themselves or sell to other players.

They would use dye and food crafted in cooking to influence the color of their mounts in the breeding craft. Being able to customize mounts with armor, and breeding would would add a unique feature to Guild Wars 2 that would pull in more players.
There are really so many ideas that can be implemented to a system that uses mounts.

I think it’s about time for ArenaNet to consider it.

Wrong game m8t. The one you are thinking of has a declining subscriber base and was released in 2004 by Blizzard. Might want to check that one out (or one of its many clones). GW2 is doing just fine without mounts.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vecanski.2016

Vecanski.2016

I would accept mounts if:
1. Every time you mount you have to pay certain fee depending on your character level in order to summon your mount. Fee can also vary on the type/rarity of the mount.
2. Mounts can be used on the ground only. They cannot jump higher or further. Speed is 25% more then normal. Entering combat is instant dismount. You cannot mount while in combat.
3. There is 1 min debuff after dismounting that prevents you to use any waypoint. You cannot use waypoints while mounted.
4. Mounts can be used outside cities only.

What do you think about these rules?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

I would accept mounts on the condition that they are 50% slower than overland travel, and impose a 20 minute debuff preventing use of the waypoint system. Tyria as structured in GW2 does not need mounts. They do not “improve” anything. Waypoints already do the job just fine. There’s nothing intrinsically wrong with mounts in an open world MMO, but they really don’t belong here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

sorudo.9054

I would accept mounts if:
1. Every time you mount you have to pay certain fee depending on your character level in order to summon your mount. Fee can also vary on the type/rarity of the mount.
2. Mounts can be used on the ground only. They cannot jump higher or further. Speed is 25% more then normal. Entering combat is instant dismount. You cannot mount while in combat.
3. There is 1 min debuff after dismounting that prevents you to use any waypoint. You cannot use waypoints while mounted.
4. Mounts can be used outside cities only.

What do you think about these rules?

2 and 4, yes
1 and 3, no way

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Snoozey.2790

Snoozey.2790

So you just buy a mount in the gem store and fly to the end of all jumping puzzles?

Sounds like a great and well thought out idea that nobody had before you.

Just about all MMOs have mounts.
However, breeding and customizing mounts with crafted armor and dye are features that would be pretty unique.
Also cheating to fly across puzzles with mounts would be another great perk of having a mount. As a kid I used to like platform games, but just don’t care for them much anymore.

So its basically paying for cheating? You are trolling right?
And as soon as mounts buff you in any way, Anet has to rebalance their whole pve content.

Uh yeah it did. Why do you think in the new expansion you can’t fly for the first month? Because it trivializes content and even Blizzard thinks that. Flying mounts no, buffing mounts no, mounts in general yes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

So you just buy a mount in the gem store and fly to the end of all jumping puzzles?

Sounds like a great and well thought out idea that nobody had before you.

Just about all MMOs have mounts.
However, breeding and customizing mounts with crafted armor and dye are features that would be pretty unique.
Also cheating to fly across puzzles with mounts would be another great perk of having a mount. As a kid I used to like platform games, but just don’t care for them much anymore.

So its basically paying for cheating? You are trolling right?
And as soon as mounts buff you in any way, Anet has to rebalance their whole pve content.

Uh yeah it did. Why do you think in the new expansion you can’t fly for the first month? Because it trivializes content and even Blizzard thinks that. Flying mounts no, buffing mounts no, mounts in general yes

I still have to find a single argument in this topic, how the introduction of customizable mounts benefits the general player base or enhances the gameplay.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.