How Long will Gem Store Kites be Available?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Q:

As the Guild Kite vendor is a permanent feature, I assume there will always be kites in the store. Will the gem store cycle through different kite themes? If so, how long until the current themes leave the Gem Store?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Not necessarily. They could remove the gem store item and leave the vender there for people who have already bought a kite and want to put a guild emblem on it. After all, they aren’t selling Wintersday and Flame & Frost weapon tokens right now but there is a vendor for them.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

That’s why I wrote the title as it is. The main question is the title, while the first statement explains the second.

Edit: Also, I would hope that they would make use of the limited time availability icon if that were their intention. So, that’s why I’m 65 percent certain that it won’t be leaving the store, like the Aetherblade amor in the store.

(edited by SeasThyDay.7398)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

As too how long they will stay, since they are tied to the latest Living Story, the Bazaar of the Four Winds, my guess its likely they will stay till the end of that then be removed. But only ANet knows for sure. Anything else is speculation. ^^