How do I sell all of my Items in my...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dainank.1308

Dainank.1308

Q:

How do I sell all of my Items in my inventory instantly?

In the black Lion Trading panel you can sell your items, but is the a way of selling the all at once without having to click them one by one to sell them?

Attachments:

Guild: LF Aurora Glade – PvE Guild
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheAdaptiveGoblins
Buy my Music: https://www.recordunion.com/Profile/76185#.VrGlqPkrKUk

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lone Wolf.4129

Lone Wolf.4129

A:

This is not possible, you’ll have to click them all one by one.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dainank.1308

Dainank.1308

The staff of Guild Wars 2 should repair this problem. That would really help the swiftness of selling items on the Black Lion Trading post!

Guild: LF Aurora Glade – PvE Guild
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheAdaptiveGoblins
Buy my Music: https://www.recordunion.com/Profile/76185#.VrGlqPkrKUk

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The staff of Guild Wars 2 should repair this problem. That would really help the swiftness of selling items on the Black Lion Trading post!

That would be unlikely. The game already rate limits how fast you can sell. If you attempt to sell too many at once you get an “error attempting to sell”.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sudopudge.7215

sudopudge.7215

People being able to conveniently and instantly sell their inventories to the highest buy order for each item? I could go for that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

There have been many topics discussing this, and similar, “issues” with the Trading Post.

This system is in place to slow down and combat botting. While it is inconvenient for players, it also makes things more difficult for botters.

I don’t know if there’s an actual system that could work (like CAPTCHA), but it would be nice if they tried something like that.

The problem with CAPTCHA is that it takes away from the immersion aspect and I’m sure players would complain about it….even though the system would be in place to “help” players, while still combating botting.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I could see that some people would want this, but I would never use it. everything I sell I judge to make the profit off it. maybe sell for highest buy order (to reduce risk of it not selling), maybe for 1c undercut lowest sell order, maybe a different sell order (sometimes I see someone is trying to seed the market with lower prices), maybe end up selling to vendor.
bot users would REALLY want this suggestion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

bot users would REALLY want this suggestion.

I agree completely.

The real problem is coming up with a system that makes it easy for the players and impossible for botters. I see players throwing out ideas all the time, but nearly every one is thinking about it only from the player side. Many of their ideas, while making it easier for the player, would make it REALLY easy for botters.

Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

maybe add this suggestion but add a captcha (for only this suggestion – not the rest of the TP)
or better yet: something in the base code of gw2 that prevents other running programs from making input, so only a physical keyboard/mouse could actually control the game… if only that were possible. But then you’d probably see one computer sending input to another.
maybe have video confirmation of a person at the computer via webcam?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

So as not to hijack this thread, I have created a new thread asking the community for ideas to make buying and selling on the Trading Post easier for the player, while still combating botting.