How much should I list The Juggernaut for?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dick Murdoch.3429

Dick Murdoch.3429

Friend is helping me out with gold, getting the mats and what have you (Selling his dusk even, for 560g on the tp right now lol), just need to do SE for a few days and I’ll be done.

What do you think it’s worth?

any feed back would be appreciated.

80 Human Mesmer – Blackgate.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

So your friend is helping you get a Legendary for you to list it instead of wear…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dick Murdoch.3429

So your friend is helping you get a Legendary for you to list it instead of wear…

Well, we were hoping to get about 2,000g for it, so, he’d see a profit and I’d be able to buy a precursor and some mats towards another legendary.

(edited by Dick Murdoch.3429)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanko.8103

Wanko.8103

2-3k, in my opinion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dick Murdoch.3429

2-3k, in my opinion.

I can’t imagine it selling for 3k, that’d be nice if it did, though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Horheristo.3607

Horheristo.3607

No sense of achievement for some people, 0.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

1 copper less than the lowest seller.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Colbear.6425

Colbear.6425

I’d say no less than 2500, but you should definitely be able to sell at 2000. Find out the market price on the buyable mas, remove those from the total, remove 15% from the listing price (so 300 gold if you sell at 1700), and use that to calculate what you’re selling your time (one of your two gifts of exploration, the karma, the skill points, the dungeon tokens, etc) for.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Horheristo.3607

One offer atm for 800g.
You guys do realize that there are very few individuals that are willing to pay these prices right?

It’s your call, and I hope you manage to sell it for that high, but take that risk in mind.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Colbear.6425

Colbear.6425

800g is too low. First off, someone getting one at 800g will flip it at the current 2000 to 3000 market price. Second off, it costs at least 600g to get the gold-only mats, possibly more (I don’t know remember what prices are at right now).

Buy orders are commonly at 2000, and when they pass 2500, someone almost always fills the order.

I’ve seen quite a few people successfully making legendaries TO sell, as a group or guild. Everyone pools their money and sends the mats to one player with the accountbound requirements complete already. I did the math and at 2500, it values the accountbound items (world exploration, karma, skill points, dungeon tokens) at about 1000 gold, maybe a little less.

The supply is going to outpace the demand, though, so I’m expecting the price to drop. It’s safest to fill a buy order, but buy orders have been hitting 2500 on a regular basis, so.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Horheristo.3607

Colbear.6425 – I actually meant that 800g is indeed too low and anyone that is willing to pay 2000g for that specific weapon, would have already placed the order.

There was a wave of rich people getting their desired legendaries, but you can already see by checking buy orders compared to the introduction of legends on TP that they are decreasing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

50g and can you pm me just before you list it?

Ulfar SOR

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

50g and can you pm me just before you list it?

lol

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Feni.4306

Feni.4306

I pray Horheristo is wrong when it comes to people buying them. I’m almost done with the moot and gonna put it up for 1500. I saw a buy order for 1300 about a week ago and decided after 4 months of work to just sell it and make another.

Good luck to you Murdoch, hopefully The Juggernaut sells for you.

Warrior – RĂ­se[MoM]. Guardian – Ekria. Necro – Reimia. Engi – Feni Navi
Tarnished Coast.