How to pick up stuff bought in gem store?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eain.7825

Eain.7825

First time buying anything on Black Lion, and I have no idea where to get my stuff from. I bought 10 fine transmutation stones, so….. where do I pick em up from? They didn’t appear in the pickup tab (which would’ve made sense), not in my inv, not in my bank… what now?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Viktormon.4213

Viktormon.4213

They SHOULD come in the mail, but I bought 25 keys today, and they have yet to show up. What gives?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Stiltman.1385

Stiltman.1385

I also bought 25 keys, and they haven’t shown up in my email yet. Apparently, everyone on the BLTC shipping department is still in a turkey induced coma.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psyknux.5197

Psyknux.5197

I also bought 25 keys and didn’t get them in the mail. Glad to know it’s not just me having this problem.

EDIT: Deleted some of my mail and it worked; strange, though, since it only said 7/10 messages.

(edited by Psyknux.5197)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Try clearing out your mail, it worked for me earlier when I bought something.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Event mail (with the green star, for example from Lost Shores or Halloween) counts toward your limit invisibly.

Example:
It shows 6/10 in your inbox, but you have 4 starred messages = full inbox

Also: Occasionally this happens for me with no event mail. I’ll delete one of my 6 (for example) messages, and receive one more. This has always corrected itself on a relog.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat