I Like the Original Flamekissed Armor

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

So if i get it right: We buy something with REAL money from Anet but begause some people dont like it we have to give it back… sounds fair…Stop acting like its hard to get a t3 also its still clear you got the “real” t3 so your t3 wearing status wont change:P
Anet made a great looking skin even better, be happy, it wasnt like wearing t3 made u special.
I wish all people that are against it put all this effort in getting rid of this armor put that same effort in getting Guildhalls, now that would be usefull^^

I agree with you on the cultural armor bit, it’s not hard to get if you dedicate time to making the 119g required, plus the money for the transmutation stones, plus the dungeon tokens/badges of honor/etc for the exotic pieces of armor, plus the runes you wish to buy. But the “difficulty” of acquiring the money for T3 cultural is besides the point.

Would you pay 1,500 gems for Flamekissed? That’s roughly the amount of gems required for 119g, not including the transmutation stones. If you do not see a problem with paying 800 gems for an improved version of a cultural set of armor that costs 119g with rare yellow stats, then nothing will change your mind lol. Also not everyone bought it with real cash, have to keep that in mind.

The differences between the “real T3” and Flamekissed are small, just flames, yet Flamekissed is cheaper. Doesn’t matter if you paid with real money or flew to Bellevue, Washington, visited ArenaNet, scrubbed their toilets, cleaned their offices, and threw out the trash, it doesn’t make selling improved prestige in the gemstore fair.

If they improved the T3 human light armor and made it available in-game, requiring the normal T3 before acquiring the Flamekissed set through the Mystic Forge or something, then that would be great. But for 10 dollars?

Nah.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Would you pay 1,500 gems for Flamekissed?

YES

The differences between the “real T3” and Flamekissed are small, just flames, yet Flamekissed is cheaper. Doesn’t matter if you paid with real money or flew to Bellevue, Washington, visited ArenaNet, scrubbed their toilets, cleaned their offices, and threw out the trash, it doesn’t make selling improved prestige in the gemstore fair.

NO….
Infact i have a human…buying a T3 is not an option…its plain boring.
Helm expecially.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jovel.5706

YES

Sorry, 1,500 gems + 240 for the 6 transmutation stones it takes for normal T3 to transmute over to exotic stats. So that’ll be 1,740 gems plus whatever you deem worthy of those flames, or else I’d just be normal T3.

Would you pay 2,000 gems? ;P lol

NO….
Helm expecially.

I’m not going to question your tastes on what makes armor exciting or boring, but just because you find an armor set boring doesn’t mean you don’t have options, you obviously choose not to buy the normal T3, but the fire-themed copy paste armor sparked your interest, charging you 11-FFFFTTTT.. wait, not 119g, like half that amount, was it 63g or something? See where it becomes inconsistent?

Also the amount of gems paid isn’t the only thing wrong with Flamekissed, it’s still cultural armor in the gemstore. Notice how nobody is really complaining about the flamed up Pit Fighter set, maybe about the WvW invader’s reskin, but most have an issue with cultural armor sold to all races. It would be great if all races could wear eachother’s cultural armor, but then why call it cultural armor?

I wish cultural reputation titles from GW1 were in GW2, or something along the lines of “impress this race, get privileges to buy their cultural armor.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

LordByron.8369

YES

Sorry, 1,500 gems + 200 for the 5 transmutation stones it takes for normal T3 to transmute over to exotic stats. So that’ll be 1,700 gems plus whatever you deem worthy of those flames, or else I’d just be normal T3.

"

yes i would ….

And i ll tell you more exclusivity is just an excuse……

I still wait 60 trasmutations stones for my fractal WEAPONS….i think i could buy so many flamekissed….

Oh wait those are not supposed to be exclusive….champ trains are more exclusive than high level fractals.

Yet the solution is once again totally screwing one side of players in favor of another side…

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

YES

Sorry, 1,500 gems + 240 for the 6 transmutation stones it takes for normal T3 to transmute over to exotic stats. So that’ll be 1,740 gems plus whatever you deem worthy of those flames, or else I’d just be normal T3.

NO….
Helm expecially.

I’m not going to question your tastes on what makes armor exciting or boring, but just because you find an armor set boring doesn’t mean you don’t have options, you obviously choose not to buy the normal T3, but the fire-themed copy paste armor sparked your interest, charging you 11-FFFFTTTT.. wait, not 119g, like half that amount, was it 63g or something? See where it becomes inconsistent?

Also the amount of gems paid isn’t the only thing wrong with Flamekissed, it’s still cultural armor in the gemstore. Notice how nobody is really complaining about the flamed up Pit Fighter set, maybe about the WvW invader’s reskin, but most have an issue with cultural armor sold to all races. It would be great if all races could wear eachother’s cultural armor, but then why call it cultural armor?

I wish cultural reputation titles from GW1 were in GW2, or something along the lines of “impress this race, get privileges to buy their cultural armor.”

So, you buy a tv today because you like it. It has a lot of functionalities and the price is high, but you can afford that.

A week later they put a better tv and cheaper than yours, are you going to forbid people to buy it?

You was happy when you bought your tv, and they are happy with theirs, if you forbid them to have it, you are being a selfish and cheapskate (i’m not sure if this is the right word in english) person.

I have a norn with 2 pieces of T3 heavy armor, and i realy don’t care if they sell this for other classes, because it looks great on norns, but may look kitten in asuras or charrs. Same with the Flamekisser that look crap in fat norns and charrs.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jovel.5706

So, you buy a tv today because you like it. It has a lot of functionalities and the price is high, but you can afford that.

A week later they put a better tv and cheaper than yours, are you going to forbid people to buy it?

You was happy when you bought your tv, and they are happy with theirs, if you forbid them to have it, you are being a selfish and cheapskate (i’m not sure if this is the right word in english) person.

I have a norn with 2 pieces of T3 heavy armor, and i realy don’t care if they sell this for other classes, because it looks great on norns, but may look kitten in asuras or charrs. Same with the Flamekisser that look crap in fat norns and charrs.

Refrain from petty name-calling, doesn’t make you look good.

Let’s apply your analogy to one set of prestigious items. The problem with your analogy is that one item was NOT in the gemstore, while the cheaper and more adorned version is. What ArenaNet did this time around was take an armor mesh of a prestigious, expensive armor set, add flames to it, and sell it for alot cheaper. Not including the extra costs for the transmutation stones, it’s about a 50 gold difference between the two. Let’s also keep in mind that these are virtual armor skins in an MMORPG, a video game, not a television store where the primary goal is to sell you televisions, unlike in an MMORPG where the primary goal is for you to play a game, with microtransactions as a lesser goal.

I keep bringing this up, but let’s say several years down GW2’s life ArenaNet decides it’s time to profit on legendary weapons. They take several legendary weapons and reskin them, add more prominent particle effects, and sell them in the store for about 800 gems each.

We could use your analogy and tie legendary weapons to the Flamekissed armor skin. The armor itself is a skin, while the in-game T3 has yellow stats. The legendary weapon skins in the gemstore are skins alone, while the legendary weapons in-game have ascended stats, not raising any pay2win controversy while profiting off prestige items.

Do you blame the people who own legendary weapons when they get mad? Who is selfish here, the people who worked hard for their items, or the people who paid $10/half the amount of gold (59-65g) for their items?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

How can i be selfish if want a item that anyone can have?

About the “work” you had to get the normal T3, don’t you think that some people had it too to get the 65g to buy the Flamekissed armor?

I would pay 150g or 2000 gems for it, but probably there is someone that spent all his gold to buy the 800 gems, the same way that you did for the 119g + stones.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Honestly why is the original cultural armour faction-based (other than probably cutting down on texture work)? Wouldn’t it make a lot of -sense- to be able to earn the right to wear a different culture’s armour ingame, since our characters travel so much? It would still take as much effort, or more.

And about the Flamekissed armour, I think it looks good, but it does show how overpriced the cultural set is in the first prace, if you convert its total cost into gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khallis.5708

Khallis.5708

• The Flamekissed armor set costed alot less than 119g, which is the price one has to pay for T3 cultural armor

here is an actual fact

10 real life dollars is worth more than your make believe monies. gems are also made up with a made up value which anet can change at anytime , so even though whole conversion argument doesn’t hold water.

the fact is 119gold is made up money that has no value in real life. 10 dollars is real money it has real value and will always have much much more value than made up money.

so in REALITY flamekissed armor costed a lot more than T3 cultural armor.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mister Stygian.2135

Mister Stygian.2135

They set the value with the exchange. 119g and 6 fine transmutes is $20. If you like the armor, buy the ht3 like everyone else. Being an advocate of these gem store reskins is supporting a trend that will ruin the game if it continues. In game acquisition of an item will have no value if they release an easy cheap gem version of it to make a quick buck because it is popular. If there is nothing to acquire with game play, people won’t play the game. Maybe you should think about what is best for the game instead of what you like best.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Khallis.5708

They set the value with the exchange. 119g and 6 fine transmutes is $20. If you like the armor, buy the ht3 like everyone else. Being an advocate of these gem store reskins is supporting a trend that will ruin the game if it continues. In game acquisition of an item will have no value if they release an easy cheap gem version of it to make a quick buck because it is popular. If there is nothing to acquire with game play, people won’t play the game. Maybe you should think about what is best for the game instead of what you like best.

this is how it works in many other games with micro-transactions. you can either buy them with ingame “make believe” money OR buy items with real money.

it will not ruin the game stop being a drama kitten.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tzimisce.3046

Tzimisce.3046

I really like Flamekissed Armor skin on my female human. If Anet will remake it, i`ll for sure will take my gems back and won`t buy human t3, because after Flamekissed Armor skin i don`t want to wear t3. Please don`t remove this skin or at least leave it to ppl who bought it already.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

I agree. I would like to see this not only back, but staying. It is shameful how quickly this knee-jerk reaction to a few ridiculously zealous children took place.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Khallis.5708

here is the best solution

you bought it before they caved to the whiny brats on the forum – you have a choice of either keeping the old look or getting the new look.

once they reintroduce it …. you only get that look.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Moose.2356

Moose.2356

ppl like oh lemme save up buy a game console then a year later they get mad because the company has dropped the price and changed how it looks. lol ppl really do need to get over themselves these days. i want to keep my armor just give them something from another race armor. and sticking with a previous comment if they are redesigning the flamekissed to something else ANET needs to redesign the medium and heavy versions as well but as it stands im expecting to see winged or feathered light be reworked in the new design

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: The Angle of Deth.2985

The Angle of Deth.2985

you bought it before they caved to the whiny brats on the forum – you have a choice of either keeping the old look or getting the new look.

YES! Give us a choice. ^ ^ There should be some loyalty returned to those who forked over the cash and supported Anet by purchasing from the gem shop.

I WANT THE ARMOR I PAID FOR. No re-working, no refund wanted. PERIOD.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

YES! Give us a choice. ^ ^ There should be some loyalty returned to those who forked over the cash and supported Anet by purchasing from the gem shop.

Same!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phillip.6485

Phillip.6485

Yeah, I want the armor I paid for.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jon.1376

Jon.1376

YES

NO….
Helm expecially.

great analogy, it made me laugh. I cant believe you guys actually read jovel’s post

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rin.2147

Rin.2147

Seems like people would rather have the ability to obtain the old Flamekissed skin rather than see it deleted forever.

If anything they should update the original HT3 with the old Flamekissed skin, but re-skin the gem store one anyway into something else (a long with existing ones.)

That way people who wants the “best” skin for them can still obtain it through the old method of grinding out 119g and not resort to paying cash for prestige.

If any one has objections with this method, just means they’re kitten that they can’t obtain prestige looks by actually playing the game like the rest of us did to get it.

=\

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassiel.8762

Cassiel.8762

Refrain from petty name-calling, doesn’t make you look good.

Let’s apply your analogy to one set of prestigious items. The problem with your analogy is that one item was NOT in the gemstore, while the cheaper and more adorned version is. What ArenaNet did this time around was take an armor mesh of a prestigious, expensive armor set, add flames to it, and sell it for alot cheaper. Not including the extra costs for the transmutation stones, it’s about a 50 gold difference between the two. Let’s also keep in mind that these are virtual armor skins in an MMORPG, a video game, not a television store where the primary goal is to sell you televisions, unlike in an MMORPG where the primary goal is for you to play a game, with microtransactions as a lesser goal.

I keep bringing this up, but let’s say several years down GW2’s life ArenaNet decides it’s time to profit on legendary weapons. They take several legendary weapons and reskin them, add more prominent particle effects, and sell them in the store for about 800 gems each.

We could use your analogy and tie legendary weapons to the Flamekissed armor skin. The armor itself is a skin, while the in-game T3 has yellow stats. The legendary weapon skins in the gemstore are skins alone, while the legendary weapons in-game have ascended stats, not raising any pay2win controversy while profiting off prestige items.

Do you blame the people who own legendary weapons when they get mad? Who is selfish here, the people who worked hard for their items, or the people who paid $10/half the amount of gold (59-65g) for their items?

What he said. Supporting Anet’s decision to release cultural armor to everyone in the gemstore is a slippery slope. Cultural armor is part of what distinguishes the different races. Why is everyone blaming the poor folks who already have human t3 and want to keep their uniqueness? Blame Anet for breaking their own lore and trying to earn easy money by releasing a lazy reskin! If you like that style so much, go make a human! I for one, do not want Anet to think that they can just earn my money by taking an existing skin and pasting on sparkles, flames, stickers, w/e

in Black Lion Trading Co

LordByron.8369

What he said. Supporting Anet’s decision to release cultural armor to everyone in the gemstore is a slippery slope. Cultural armor is part of what distinguishes the different races. Why is everyone blaming the poor folks who already have human t3 and want to keep their uniqueness? Blame Anet for breaking their own lore and trying to earn easy money by releasing a lazy reskin! If you like that style so much, go make a human! I for one, do not want Anet to think that they can just earn my money by taking an existing skin and pasting on sparkles, flames, stickers, w/e

There is a problem….
Now you risk to lose your uniqueness…
Other instead LOSES their skins and their trasmutation crystals and have no longer access at the armor they bought…

Wich do you think is worse?

Let me answer:
the side you are not in…

What about finding a solution that doens t totally screw just one side?
What is suggested by anet is the least fair solution possible….

But obvioulsy T3 owners are happy with it….
Now i suggest that everyone who get T3, legendaries, Gold, after the queen jubilee have them deleted because now its easier to farm gold….

How is it fair you took half the time…you also got WWW tokens in achievement chest when i had to farm them in WWW….

EXACTLY the same….

If its about uniqueness to RACE…then design a NEW T3 rather than deleting things some player have.

GW2 balance:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cassiel.8762

Your solution: Instead of deleting my skin, delete the skins of the people who got theirs first and change it to something else. Of course the people who bought the t3 cultural armors did not buy them for both their looks and uniqueness. That totally does not benefit you and totally does not screw all the players who bought t3 human cultural, yeah…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

Lord Byron, you do realize after the skin is changed, if you’ve bought it, and really dislike it that much, ANet will most likely offer refunds for it?

Admittedly, I can’t see them refunding any Transmute Crystals used… You shouldn’t have needed any, unless you applied the skin to the wrong armor in the first place, which is your fault.

As for the this solution only screwing one side, consider it thus: If Anet DOESN’T change the skin, they’re completely screwing any human character who bought Tier 3 Light.

Most people have to work decently hard to get Tier 3, and you’re implying ANet should spit in the face of that work by changing the Tier 3.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jenna.1086

Jenna.1086

…next thing we know, Kasmeer and Marjory will be in these here forums raging about their weapon skins being for sale!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ykfox.3825

In fairness, Kasmeer also has an option of complaining about her Phoenix armor design being hijacked….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cassiel.8762

In fairness, Kasmeer also has an option of complaining about her Phoenix armor design being hijacked….

Marjory can complain about her hair lol. “wut when Anet designed me they promised I would have a unique hairstyle but now it is in the kitten bltp! kitten this! I quit!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Soopa.5931

Soopa.5931

T3 armors are supposed to be cultural armors. Flameseeker resembled it 2 much! It’s just wrong, since T3 armors are to be gotten with a bit of effort. And in all honesty, flameseeker seemed waaaay too nice, I want it, but it’s really not fair in any way.

in Black Lion Trading Co

LordByron.8369

Lord Byron, you do realize after the skin is changed, if you’ve bought it, and really dislike it that much, ANet will most likely offer refunds for it?

Admittedly, I can’t see them refunding any Transmute Crystals used… You shouldn’t have needed any, unless you applied the skin to the wrong armor in the first place, which is your fault.

As for the this solution only screwing one side, consider it thus: If Anet DOESN’T change the skin, they’re completely screwing any human character who bought Tier 3 Light.

Most people have to work decently hard to get Tier 3, and you’re implying ANet should spit in the face of that work by changing the Tier 3.

Do you really believe that people who bought the skin crafted a new armor expecially for the skin?

Its obvious that MOST overwrote another SKIN they had on their armor.

Probbaly almoest everyone…..
We will lose CRYSTALS and THE OLD SKIN. (i put it on my celestial set i wouldn t for sure lose another month and gold to craft another).

The reason behind this?
To preserve some people who paid it double or a sort of “lore”?

Its the plain situation where the solution is WAY MORE UNFAIR than the problem.

As i said….
People who bought flamekiss did nothing wrong….
You want your lore preserved ASK for the T3 to be changed…..not the flamekissed

Legendary weapon are supposed to be legendary…and to need a player to play eevery part of the game

What about deleting everyone that bought one?

GW2 balance:

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rin.2147

Rin.2147

The gem skin does not require transmute stones to use, I don’t see where they fit into the argument at all.

And who knows, maybe if you get a refund for it, you can also ask them to mail you a few transmute splitters to change it back.

On another note, if you really had a skin that was really valuable or spent loads of time grinding for before the flame one, why would you even re-skin over it…?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cassiel.8762

Do you really believe that people who bought the skin crafted a new armor expecially for the skin?

Its obvious that MOST overwrote another SKIN they had on their armor.

Probbaly almoest everyone…..
We will lose CRYSTALS and THE OLD SKIN. (i put it on my celestial set i wouldn t for sure lose another month and gold to craft another).

The reason behind this?
To preserve some people who paid it double or a sort of “lore”?

Its the plain situation where the solution is WAY MORE UNFAIR than the problem.

As i said….
People who bought flamekiss did nothing wrong….
You want your lore preserved ASK for the T3 to be changed…..not the flamekissed

Legendary weapon are supposed to be legendary…and to need a player to play eevery part of the game

What about deleting everyone that bought one?

People who bought T3 must have really done something wrong huh.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: neytiri.9105

neytiri.9105

What did they do wrong exactly, when the bought it fro mthe store? Enlighten me, please!

You see, when I buy a thing from Gem Store, I mustn’t even care a bit about how it will corcern other players with its look or existence, nor don’t I have to suffer because of their feelings. That’s it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

LordByron.8369

That is the Whole point

WHY only who bought the flamekissed have to be harmed?
While T3 owners that would lose far less have it all?

We totally need an inbetween solution…..

GW2 balance:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jon.1376

Jon.1376

The only inbetween thing I can think of, is to let those, who bought it already, keep it(making it the rarest armor in the game). and release a new skin for everyone else

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cassiel.8762

Then all the people who bought gems intending to buy flamekissed but didn’t get the chance to will start whining.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ykfox.3825

People who bought flamekissed did nothing wrong, I agree. Unfortunately for them ANet made an oopsie releasing a skin that’s intended to be exclusive prestige armor on the gem store.

You claim T3 owners would lose far less, but consider that some people have had that T3 since way back when Gold was fairly hard to get. You’re advocating that all that time and effort they put into getting a set of armor that’s unique to their race be basically spit on.

I get that the people who paid real money for the Flamekissed are getting a raw deal here, but ARE they? We don’t even know what the new Flamekissed will look like, and I for one reserve the right to ‘LOL’ if you all end up liking it more then the current version.

Again, I hardly see how anyone could possibly have needed Transmute Crystals for this armor, since you don’t need them to apply gem store skins to a piece of armor/etc. So really if you used any Transmute Crystals it’s only because you put it on the wrong piece of armor and had to fix your own mistake.

Ultimately, even if you don’t like the way the new armor looks, you can always get a refund and not have really lost anything.

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Again, I hardly see how anyone could possibly have needed Transmute Crystals for this armor, since you don’t need them to apply gem store skins to a piece of armor/etc.

I’ll explain. Seeing medium and heavy flame armor sets, I’m 90% sure the new light set will be a kitten. In this situation I don’t like it and refunded by the gems. BUT I need to buy and use 6 Transmutation Crystals to make the set into something good. Than’t why we need also crystals refund.

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Ultimately, even if you don’t like the way the new armor looks, you can always get a refund and not have really lost anything.

I lose the faith in that my voice is viable. People who were against the Flamekissed, were taken into consideration. And those who did not object do not concern anyone and in the result are disposed of the look they like. I don’t want remake, I don’t want gems, I don’t want money, I want that dangable T3+flame armor!!!

P.S. Before I SAW Flamekissed in the gemstore, it was all right. Now I’m afraid I won’t like any of the armor in the game because this was an ideal merge for me.

Again I want to “thank” everybody who are just now calm and pleased with themselves by means of screwing up me and the others with now almost gone Flamekissed.

(edited by neytiri.9105)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ykfox.3825

You realize if you want a refund for the armor, ANet would probably send you a number of Transmute Splitters (Giving you the armor, and the gem skin), you would then be expected to delete the Gem skin at which point they’d give you the gems back…. Right?

So, you request refund, they send you splitters, you use splitters to get the Flamekissed skin off your armor, you delete the Flamekissed skin while keeping your armor, and then they send you the gems. Refund complete, no use for Transmute Crystals.

Admittedly, I’m only fairly sure that’s what they’d do, and not absolutely certain, but either way, there should be almost no need for you to use your own Transmute Crystals.

Edit: I agree, the armor looks awesome. I do however believe Human T3 should stay Human exclusive. Maybe ANet will end up releasing a Mystic Forge recipe or something that let’s people add Flames to their T3, in which case this could make a comeback, for Humans at least.

(edited by Ykfox.3825)

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Maybe ANet will end up releasing a Mystic Forge recipe or something that let’s people add Flames to their T3, in which case this could make a comeback, for Humans at least.

I doubt that, because then the human’s cultural will disbalance the race choices. Then they have to give opportunity to add those effects to all T3 cultural armor.

The most crap in this situation is that not to have something at all is better than to be given it for a short time and then disposed of it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KronosBaelfire.6289

KronosBaelfire.6289

I personally love the armor skin and if I didn’t I would not have used my gems for it. I think Anet should give ppl who have bought it a choice between the new armor skin or the current one. What’s done is done, I do agree with their decision to pull the set from the gem store but I feel like those of us who did buy it because we liked it are the ones who are being “punished” for it. And no offense but the way the previous gem store armors have looked, I seriously doubt they’ll come up with something as good or better than the flamekissed to appease the masses. They should just put the new updated flamekissed in the stores and give those who bought it with the t3 skin a choice to keep it, get the updated, or refund the gems.

Attachments:

https://twitter.com/KronosBaelfire
http://gw2style.com/profile.php?id=9298
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Yep, I too feel being punished for something, but I don’t still understand what I did wrong.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KronosBaelfire.6289

KronosBaelfire.6289

It wasn’t our fault, we didn’t do anything wrong. We bought the armor skin because we liked it, simple. And because we used our gems to buy a skin that we liked we should have the choice to keep it. Anet should just own up to the mistake and give us the choice. If they want to put a different one in the gem store fine, but the product that I bought with my gems is the skin that I have on my character now, and if the updated version is good then I might get that one too, but we chose to get THIS armor skin. Why torture us by stating they’re taking it away now and giving us something else?
I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of refunds but Anet still wins because they’re not going to refund real money to us, just the gems! So why not just let us have the choice to keep the armor skin as is if they’re not truly going to refund us our real money if we’re not satisfied with the new version of the skin?

https://twitter.com/KronosBaelfire
http://gw2style.com/profile.php?id=9298
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War