I am never going to buy random reward items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

I am never going to buy random reward items like event chests, random packs of dyes, random mini-pets, or buy keys to open said items.

I will pay to a lot to unlock all dyes on a specific character.

I will pay a lot for nice armor skins.

I will pay a lot for nice weapon skins.

I will pay a lot for specific pets.

By a lot I am speaking somewhere around 50-100 dollars. I am sure I am not the only person completely turned off by gambling and refuses to waste their money.

Please stop trying to nickle and dime everyone to death and give us customers who refuse to gamble a chance to spend large amounts of money on one or two items.

(edited by illgot.1056)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

You can already buy just the one you want by converting gems to gold and buying it off the trading post.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

You can already buy just the one you want by converting gems to gold and buying it off the trading post.

do you realize how expensive that will be to buy all the dyes?

The whole gem to gold conversion holds no value at the current rate of exchange. I doubt it ever will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Around $100, at the current rate of $1 = 69s. It’s not like you need them all and they’ll never off a full pack any time soon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

That’s the other big problem with random tradeable rewards: If you know what you want, you aren’t going to buy the random pack, you’re going to buy the item you want.