I want Rox Quiver back

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

I want Ro Quiver back to the Gem Store, back there didn’t have the gems to buy it and now I want it. please Anet can you put it back?

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Darkedge.5064

Darkedge.5064

And u can add Kasmeers Staff for me^^.

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: enak.1037

enak.1037

And u can add Kasmeers Staff for me^^.

yep same, just came back to game and rolled a mesmer and my friend was like get Kasmeer’s staff only to find it has been pulled from Gem Store

oh and btw my friend wants Rox’s Quiver for her ranger.

xfingers they bring it back

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

i was all aquiver about rox’ quiver too, but then i discovered there are 5 or so ascended quivers. i may not give one skritt behind about ascended armour, but i am making one of these for certain (as soon as i find that vial of mist thingy)

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guardian.5142

Guardian.5142

i was all aquiver about rox’ quiver too, but then i discovered there are 5 or so ascended quivers. i may not give one skritt behind about ascended armour, but i am making one of these for certain (as soon as i find that vial of mist thingy)

Seriously… can they compare with the kittenery of Rox’s Quiver though? I’d hate to go through all the effort when they may start popping the ‘oldies but goldies’ back on the market. I think they’d be safe to go ahead and pull Broham’s armor set off if they needed a slot to replace it with something

What did ANET do when the sheer mass of the event ZERG was too much for the server to support?
They had to SPAWN MORE OVERFLOWS!

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

“Broham” …ahahahahaha. if it was a typo, it’s a glorious one

well, they all look more …plain, if their icon is any indication, nothing as elaborate as Rox’ Quiver… but, it beats having none at all

wish they gave us racial quivers though…

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

I want Rox Quiver back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

I really want Braham’s shield skin back. I know it already made one comeback so I have no one to blame but myself for not grabbing it when I had the chance.

WANT.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser