I want an unlimited scythe but..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryvorn.5187

Ryvorn.5187

I really have been waiting for a new unlimited scythe to come out for my new character, I have been playing my Warrior a lot and my unlimited scythe is on my Ranger. My problem is that I’m a little afraid of clowns. So for obvious to me reasons I wouldn’t buy this particular scythe.

Any plans to offer another, not horrifying, tool in the near future? Or perhaps offer the old one as an alternative? =S

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Draconicus.7564

Draconicus.7564

I’m terrible sorry for your Phobia mate, but for me it makes my day! i Will just love it!!:)
Although, it’s obviously just a question of time until they sell a new one, as they did with the mining-pick!
So no worries:)

(edited by Draconicus.7564)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If you’re willing to be patient, I’m sure they’ll bring the Consortium sickle back sometime in the future too.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

It is kind of creepy as hell. It’s cool watching a video of it, but I don’t know if I could stand that thing popping up every time I come across some onions in the open world from here on out.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

That’s how it works though… it scares the onions out of the ground and into your bag.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

nonono iam sorry for your phobia but i love this scyth. At 1st i was afraid i made a bad investment because i dont gather that much chef materials but then i tried the scythe and boy i love to see the clown popping out and iam sure this will make me gather more chef materials.
So don’t ruin other players fun by wishing this scythe away – in the near future there will be a new log-axe then again a pick and then your new sickle will be out. Just be patient and you will get your chance.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

I have no doubt that ArenaNet will see fewer sales of this permanent sickle than the previous ones (correcting for growth in the player base, of course) because a great many people happen to despise clowns.

The obstacle is the path.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryvorn.5187

Ryvorn.5187

nonono iam sorry for your phobia but i love this scyth. At 1st i was afraid i made a bad investment because i dont gather that much chef materials but then i tried the scythe and boy i love to see the clown popping out and iam sure this will make me gather more chef materials.
So don’t ruin other players fun by wishing this scythe away – in the near future there will be a new log-axe then again a pick and then your new sickle will be out. Just be patient and you will get your chance.

I didn’t ask for it to be sent away or say that it was bad at all. I’m not so narrow minded. I was only expressing my desire to have a tool like this one but not this one. Which is why I also asked if it would be possible to trade in the clown for the consortium one. I’m glad you are enjoying it!