in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NoodllZ.8376

NoodllZ.8376

What happened to the Immobulus?

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Selling one are we? Most subtle. Please note the “these forums are not a grey market” sticky.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vatras.2806

Vatras.2806

Selling one are we? Most subtle. Please note the “these forums are not a grey market” sticky.

No, he is not. Just try to look for it on the TP, it’s gone for some reason.

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

There was another post about this somewhere on here. Someone claimed to have made it just a few days ago. The OP of that thread also could not find it on the TP.

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ArchAngelGabriel.4625

ArchAngelGabriel.4625

Confirmed it is nowhere to be found on the TP

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

We should send a rescue team to save any remaining Immobili left in Tyria.

If you happen to walk by a stray Immobulus, please remember to call: 280593-RESCUE-384820-284. Immobili can be easily recognized by their inate ability to remain absolutely still in one place througout their entire lifespan

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lelouch Sothoth.1982

Lelouch Sothoth.1982

From the Pre-Ascended crafting blog:
“Since all weapons, armor, and trinkets with magic find will become account bound, any of these items currently on the Trading Post will be return to the poster.”

So my guess is that the few Immobulus that were on the TP were returned to theyr owners (previously the Immobulus had Explorer stat, now Assassin) and no one relisted them yet.

English is not my main language, so please bear with me :)

Rafflesia Sothoth, Silvary Necromancer

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Maybe Gnashblade shut down the TP today to look for the missing Immobili.

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

I have one in my bank(to sell it later) but after mf patch it’s bugged somehow and turned to soulbound. I’ve noticed this after seeing this thread.
I will use it on my ele if they don’t fix it to be sellable again. It’s stats aren’t changed by default as you say, it wants you to select its stats manually. (Which will make it account bound)
If they fix It and make it sellable again I can sell one in tp

Attachments:

(edited by Umut.5471)

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I have one in my bank(to sell it later) but after mf patch it’s bugged somehow and turned to soulbound. I’ve noticed this after seeing this thread.
I will use it on my ele if they don’t fix it to be sellable again. It’s stats aren’t changed by default as you say, it wants you to select its stats manually. (Which will make it account bound)

It isn’t bugged. That is the intended behavior for MF% items. They all became bound when the patch hit.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Immobulus

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

It isn’t bugged. That is the intended behavior for MF% items. They all became bound when the patch hit.

Yes, I know. But they’ve treated these expensive weapons differently in order not to prevent them from being sold at tp. Immobulus is in the list so this is not intended.
Quote from september 3 patch notes :

Infinite Light, Immobulus, The Crossing, The Mad Moon, Arachnophobia, Cooguloosh, and Seasatchel will all allow their stats to be permanently chosen as a one-time ability but not become account bound.