Infinite Logging Axe?

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

I was really waiting for this and since the Jack-in-the-Box Scythe was released 2 weeks after the Bone Pick, I assumed a new infinite logging axe would be released today.

I already bought the other tools and I want the full set to make a new character (I don’t want to waste time with the normal tools) so what I want to know is if this is a delay or there will not be a new logging axe anytime soon?

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

it’ll probably be a krait deforestation machine in the next patch (have you been to kessex recently?)

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

What Mystic said. With the deforestation surrounding them building their tower it makes the most sense.

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

WUT? I need to check that, thanks!

Edit: Wow, I just checked and you two are definitely right. Now I wonder how much I need to wait to finally make a new char and start playing the way I want again?

I also wonder if they are going to remove the Blood Witch but well, that’s a topic for another sub-forum?

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

(edited by daimasei.4091)

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alacrity.4312

Alacrity.4312

wow, really looking forwards to this!
I wonder if we’ll get a chainsaw this time?

(and, I wish there’d be a way to transfer these soulbound tools off one chara and onto another that suits the theme better)

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I am impatiently waiting for an infinite logging axe. I recently decided to buy the bone pick (I love the animation) and the jack in the box scythe (kind of loses its appeal after the first 100 times, but I bought itt for the infinite use). Anyhow, bring on the infinite logging axe!

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

first time i saw it i was like “HAH i will never give gems for that”
now with all the wood i gader for accented planks i am “were is infinite loging axe when you need 1” XD

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Infinite Logging Axe?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think for the next axe it should spawn beavers that chomp down the tree. Chainsaws are too generic and there are already greatswords that look like that.

The Burninator