Ive got too much money!?! :C

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Hi guys,

sorry for the title :P Im referring to not being able to invest my gold into enough things, i really enjoy flipping items on the TP, i currently do this and need different items to invest gold into that have a large margin and easy return, gold isn’t an issue with me so guys please could you let me know any good items in between the range of 5g – 100g that i could store my gold in, i can wait a long time I don’t need to make a fast return.

Thank You
RedCobra

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

Hi guys,

sorry for the title :P Im referring to not being able to invest my gold into enough things, i really enjoy flipping items on the TP, i currently do this and need different items to invest gold into that have a large margin and easy return, gold isn’t an issue with me so guys please could you let me know any good items in between the range of 5g – 100g that i could store my gold in, i can wait a long time I don’t need to make a fast return.

Thank You
RedCobra

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

ectos
t6 mats

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

Well you can invest in the “Help Amun Ra get his Legendary Weapon” fund. Instead of gold as a return you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks in advance for your kind donation.

But really…I read copper is expected to make a big come back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

potatoes
everyone loves potatoes

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

Lmao cheeky cheeky, youre not the only one after a legendary :P and hmm quite interesting, do you have any speculations as to why, the only thing i can think that would effect the rise in price of copper is either gw2 is loosing players or no one can be bothered farming copper anymore

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

ectos atm look quite risky, they tend to closely follow the general wealth of the player base, and t6 mats will drop as soon as bots find their way back in, im after something more certain, like the balthazar ring for example, buy for 7g and sell for 10g over a week

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

my mistake i meant balthazar band

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

If anyone posts a specific item here, how long do you think it will remain profitable? How long before the margin would shrink up to negligible?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Free trial weekend coming up…. Copper definitely not gonna get cheaper….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

you could invest in gems, i bet this weekend those prices are going to skyrocket. I bought 80g worth a few weeks ago (wish i had bought more now), I’ll be pretty wealth when i go to sell them at the peak.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

certain items remain profitable because theyre..well certain like my example

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Hrm Try Ectoplasms and Tier six materials like elaborate totem powerful blood etc.
maybe even go after a legendary to sell after you make it
Ectoplasms will always remain profitable, always. Tier six – certain ones like crystalline dust is currently 26s per dust. I dont see if dropping under 20s.
Try charged cored or loadstones. I think they may flux a little or just go up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Hmm… That’s actually good advice there. The same applies to other T1 crafting materials too like Jute and Green Wood Logs, as well as their refined versions. Good thing I have a small stockpile of each in my mat storage already.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

Just remember that the more you ‘invest’ on any single item, the bigger the risk. There’s a reason most people spread their money around…diversification reduces the risk of losing everything in one fell swoop…

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

yeah i currently have about 30 expensive items i keep flipping, with all of them invested in i can remove about 150 of my gold and make about 20g back on it over the course of 5 days, i just cant use enough of my money, what do you guys think about investing a bit of gold into the SAB skins? ive got the shield atm do you guys think they’d go up, i saw a mod say that they wont do these skins again, when they re-release SAB it would be a different set so surely they’d increase unless they become so unpopular no one wants them lol

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

So an increased supplier base will decrease supply? New people are more likely to just mine than to craft, mining is 1 button while crafting seems daunting to most new players.

you also seem to be forgetting the wildly popular infinite use mining pick that gives people more incentive to mine copper and other low tier metals and not worry about wasting resources.

I predict a surplus coming.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

ectos atm look quite risky, they tend to closely follow the general wealth of the player base, and t6 mats will drop as soon as bots find their way back in, im after something more certain, like the balthazar ring for example, buy for 7g and sell for 10g over a week

Ecto is an unofficial currency since it’s supply and demand is high. The price has dropped to a low in the past few months. Not sure if it can get any lower but people may be selling their stockpiles.

T6 is always a good opportunity. I understand your concern about bots, as I had for awhile – but it’s been quite awhile since the last bot ban. There are still bots in the lower lvl zones but it seems they are staying away from the populated end-game zones. I don’t foresee the bots becoming an issue. It seems the game is becoming harder for the bots to profit off of.

SAB skins are also a good opportunity but they are long-term, i.e. +3 months.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I know what not to buy, Precursors. Their drop rate is getting increased.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

The thought of grinding for a legendary at this point makes me want to cry and go to sleep. It’s really not worth the effort.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

So an increased supplier base will decrease supply? New people are more likely to just mine than to craft, mining is 1 button while crafting seems daunting to most new players.

you also seem to be forgetting the wildly popular infinite use mining pick that gives people more incentive to mine copper and other low tier metals and not worry about wasting resources.

I predict a surplus coming.

^ I’m going to agree with this. I realize that there are new players that are going to be crafting w/ copper, but I don’t think that enough copper will be used up to equalize for all of the copper that will be pumped into the economy.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Giratiina.8124

Giratiina.8124

If possible, this could reap long term rewards for you, personally I am after the Legendary Weapon, the Juggernaut. The biggest hassle I have is making or finding the bloody precursor weapon. I’m fed up with feeding my gold down the drain to that stinking mystic toilet; so I have a proposition.

If you purchase me 1 ‘The Collossuss’ off of the BLTC, I would be willing to pay back a steady payment, the time period between each payment, the amount per payment and the interest rate is totally up to you (although I wouldn’t be cheap, I wouldnt like to be ripped off and you seem like an intelligent and humble person from what I’ve read). I play regularly enough that I can earn enough gold each day that will hopefully satisfy your ideal rate. Will be slower than investing in specific materials, but long term It will be rewarding. Thankyou for your time

(P.S: I’m not even sure what I’m asking is legal or not; forgive me if I crossed a line!)

Yours Sincerely
The Dawnbreakerr (Ehrmy Bay)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

If possible, this could reap long term rewards for you, personally I am after the Legendary Weapon, the Juggernaut. The biggest hassle I have is making or finding the bloody precursor weapon. I’m fed up with feeding my gold down the drain to that stinking mystic toilet; so I have a proposition.

If you purchase me 1 ‘The Collossuss’ off of the BLTC, I would be willing to pay back a steady payment, the time period between each payment, the amount per payment and the interest rate is totally up to you (although I wouldn’t be cheap, I wouldnt like to be ripped off and you seem like an intelligent and humble person from what I’ve read). I play regularly enough that I can earn enough gold each day that will hopefully satisfy your ideal rate. Will be slower than investing in specific materials, but long term It will be rewarding. Thankyou for your time

(P.S: I’m not even sure what I’m asking is legal or not; forgive me if I crossed a line!)

Yours Sincerely

Did you really just post that? O.o

Anyways, OP, any of the legendary crafting requirements is always a good solid investment.

I also think that Ectos are at a good price for buying. Prices will go back up again. Buy low, sell high, and right now Ectos are looooow.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

(edited by Lonewolf Kai.3682)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Arganthium.5638

Yours Sincerely

Did you really just post that?

Lollll… I think you’ll have to poke my eyes out with stakes now, having read this.

Nobody is that stupid, Gir. Just sayin’.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giratiina.8124

I assume none of you have ever gone to a bank for a personal loan then?

The idea makes you want to stab your eyes out? Hmm maybe the forums aren’t mature enough for the idea that there are honest people in the world.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Arganthium.5638

I assume none of you have ever gone to a bank for a personal loan then?

The idea makes you want to stab your eyes out? Hmm maybe the forums aren’t mature enough for the idea that there are honest people in the world.

Yes, except that in the world outside of GW2 there’s this thing called “the law” that, if nothing else, at least gives banks a large amount of compensation for their loans. No such thing in GW2.

Ohz noz, there are honest people in this world? My argument = destroyed.

Seriously though, we know absolutely nothing about you. At least in real life you can view somebody’s credit record. You can’t in GW2. And the amount of g required for a precursor like Colossus is so much… Even if you are generally trustworthy, there is zero reason to believe that you could ever pay it back.

We don’t know that you’re honest, and we can’t guarantee that you will be. So why would we trust you?

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giratiina.8124

Well yes, technically your argument is flawed.
If I really was wanting to rip someone off, which I don’t because that isn’t what I do, I would try my hardest to scam them; but I don’t know how to because I don’t want to know how. Logic.

You don’t know me in-game or in real life. Sheesh I don’t know you either, but I was merely asking if it was possible for such transaction if it was possible with the person(s) who have large amounts of gold; they dont have to give me a loan. They don’t even have to reply to this post. If to agree to their terms, I would have to meet them on their server with a certain offering of some sort, I would. Showing my materials I have and my daily gold I churn out.

There is no ‘law’ on Guild Wars and that’s what is scaring everyone about my proposition, but if there was a possibility that anyone who saw this would consider lending me the gold I’d do everything they required (within reasonable standards) we can both agree to and I would meet them because I am not that kind of person. If you require visible proof, even a Skype call and a plan of how you’d like it set out is fine. I’m not trying to steal anything. 100 percent legitimate.

You can judge me or you can help me, or do nothing at all. You’re the boss, I’m just asking for an advancement, and you get it all back with interest. Thank you for your input and recognizing my plea for assistance; I do hope this may help alleviate the skepticism on consider this loan.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Arganthium.5638

Well yes, technically your argument is flawed.
If I really was wanting to rip someone off, which I don’t because that isn’t what I do, I would try my hardest to scam them; but I don’t know how to because I don’t want to know how. Logic.

Lol wat.

Yes, “logic” indeed.

And in your entire comment, you did not put up even a single reason why we should actually trust you.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giratiina.8124

Well sorry for not explaining in enough detail for you to understand, as I have said; you don’t have to trust me at all. But that doesn’t get anyone anywhere does it. I will make the effort to come to the loaner’s server. Well what would you expect me to say to make you trust me? I’ve said everything I feel like I’d need to say without sounding like I’m groveling, because clearly if you don’t have any intention of wanting to do business.

I understand your skepticism being asked to have gold borrowed by a random person you had never heard of or from before, but if I was in your position I would be asking the exact same questions but I wouldn’t be a kitten about it.

We can skype to discuss how the payments would be handled and all the outcomes that both parties can agree on must be adhered to; contracts are legal documents and even in Guild Wars I am sure a legal binding contract in real life can be created and adhered to.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Scammers say the same exact thing you just said Giratiina.

And yes, I know how a bank IRL works. The same principles do not apply here. You do not get a loan without collateral from them. The only loans you do get from them without collateral are from credit cards or personal loans. In game terms, that would be comparable to giving you a single piece of exotic gear. Game terms to real life, getting a precursor item loan would be like getting a mortgage from the bank. Mortgage = collateral or no loan for you.

Savvy?

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gakesupo.4152

Gakesupo.4152

I just did the math 575g for colosus let’s say you can pay 20g a week every week it would take you a little more then 7 months to pay him back 8 with interest. and that’s longer then the game has been out:) + gaming has now become work for you and that will diminish your fun and you’ll probably quit.

no way anyone will lend you such an amount.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giratiina.8124

I understand your logic, 20G a week is smaller than what I had in mind, but fair enough. Of course scammers would say the exact same thing I would say, that’s why they are scammers. But I see and wishfully hoped it wouldn’t turn out this way with the laws of the gaming realm; my plea unnecessary but I thought my attempt may turn out that someone may indeed take the risk of trusting me and over a long period would earn their investment back, but it is a large amount of gold and the amount most people have isnt enough to consider lending that amount whilst continuing their efforts as market players.

So thankyou everyone for your input and thoughts. It’s just a very long grind ahead and with my luck of finding loot to help pay for it, Im sure it will be an extended one. But that’s alright.

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

lmao you wouldnt had 550g to anyone youve never met, id have to know where you live and have your siblings hostage, its a bad idea, whoever posted about the ectos is quite smart, ive looked into them and they have a large supply and constant flow, quite low in price atm and there is enough of them to say at least invest half my gold into thank you

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

also i know that if an item is posted it looses its margin however im looking for items that CANT loose there margin, please understand what im asking dont jst spam PM’s to me calling me an idiot, yes there is plenty of these items out there but i need more.