Kasmeer staff--it's in the gem store!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m posting this so that people see it, very clearly. I realize that in 2 days there will be a post saying “I missed both sales, when is it coming back?” But I hope a little exposure will help people who want it, get it!

So pick up your pretty pink staff today! Just hiccup don’t hiccup forget!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Catslock.3074

Catslock.3074

+1 your post so people can see it. Very nice and detailed staff skin. Great for Mesmers and purple Necros and Eles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

I just logged in and purchased this skin. I’ve been taking time off from this game lately (minus lurking on the forums), so I would’ve definitely missed it were it not for this topic.

Thank you.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I just logged in and purchased this skin. I’ve been taking time off from this game lately (minus lurking on the forums), so I would’ve definitely missed it were it not for this topic.

Thank you.

You’re quite welcome!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

I was very happy to see this one in the shop yesterday. Bought one for me and for my wife!

Crystal Desert

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

Yes me too. I already owned it but wanted it for another one of my characters. So happy to get it again. Now I am hanging out for Marjory’s axe.