Limited sale on Black Lion Salvage Kits?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tommy.2736

Tommy.2736

Was there just a limited sale on Black Lion Salvage Kits? I can’t access the game right now so I had no way of buying these items. Is this a new thing ANet is going to do – limited sales that only people who can access the game at a certain time can take part in?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Axl.7523

Axl.7523

I got to buy 2 kits at 150 gems each. Now the sale is gone. Not cool. I wanted to buy more. Anyone else get this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smoeki.2756

Smoeki.2756

No, Flash sales announced on twitter. I can’t wait for something I want to go on sale when I’m at work.

(edited by Smoeki.2756)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tommy.2736

Tommy.2736

Ah, so its a Twitter flash sale? So if you’re not currently in game and monitoring GW2’s Twitter feed you can’t take part of the sale?

Is this there way of getting more Twitter followers? Or should I say Twitter followers who monitor Twitter while playing GW2?

But don’t worry! They have more sales available for GW2 Twitter followers who follow GW2’s twitter feed while playing GW2!

Well that’s about the stupidest marketing idea I have seen in a long time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Shakes head.. So sitting here every day, watching aviation hats go up for sale.. Waiting for the salvage kits… And what happens.. Twitter sale???

Disgusted.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Axl.7523

Axl.7523

Ok, so this sale was a 1 time limited timed thing? I’m fine with that, but on https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/31-days-of-sales-in-the-gem-store/ it says all sales are 1 day. Just wish they explained about the twitter options on here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This is not the slightest bit funny. Flash sales in a world wide game?

Anet is trying to kitten us off yet again, and it’s working.

They really didn’t learn a single thing from the karka event.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

I can’t even bring myself to get angry, I’m just apathetically wishing for someone to be hit by various large objects at high speeds.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: The Eternal Grace.3157

The Eternal Grace.3157

I bought gems in advance hoping to get this item on sale…and I wake up in the morning to hear it was on sale for a few hours while I was sleeping? What’s fair about that??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

I think anyone who bought gems in advance for March’s sales has been sorely disappointed in one way or another. :P

Aviator caps and killstreak boosters? Really? sigh

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

Yeah. Killstreak boosters are terribad anyway… have never used one…

Was hoping for character slot, fine xmute stone, or BLSK sales… but no… sigh.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I think anyone who bought gems in advance for March’s sales has been sorely disappointed in one way or another. :P

Aviator caps and killstreak boosters? Really? sigh

Not really, you just keep the gems you bought for when something comes along that you want, the gems dont evaporate.

Everytime theres a sale on people complain, just cause theres items that you dont want doesnt mean other people are as sad as you.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dyno.9467

Yeah. Killstreak boosters are terribad anyway… have never used one…

Was hoping for character slot, fine xmute stone, or BLSK sales… but no… sigh.

its the 9th March its got a good few days to go yet, quit crying

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Coyote.1847

Coyote.1847

^ How about you ninnies stop telling people to stop crying and complaining about being dissatisfied with things in the game. Everyone has the right to voice their disappointments in the forum and hope that the devs hear them out. Telling people to shut up is not helpful.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

^ How about you ninnies stop telling people to stop crying and complaining about being dissatisfied with things in the game. Everyone has the right to voice their disappointments in the forum and hope that the devs hear them out. Telling people to shut up is not helpful.

On the flipside, people have a right to voice their thoughts on when they think it’s silly to be complaining and dissatisfied about matters as trivial as this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Dyno.9467

Why they complaining? its a long month sale and its only 9 days in, complain at the end of the month if you havnt got what you want cheaper.

But for me its a sale and every little helps, every item suits somebody.

Asura – Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

And here I was about to convert some of my $$$ to gems – to get BL kits….

Seriously ANet….

/FF

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

Oh, come on. All of GW2’s sales have sucked unless you got lucky. Anything worth having is a “SURPRISE!” sale where only the people who had stockpiled gems (or buy them for RL $) benefit (or more recently who follow them on Twitter + happen to be online during a “flash” sale). Meanwhile, the sales where they actually bother to give you advance notice are only on items most people don’t want.

Maybe that is trivial, but I could argue any complaint against a video game as a whole is trivial, yet that doesn’t stop people by the thousands from doing it every day about every little thing. This is no different. At least people complaining about the topic are actually on topic instead of complaining about people complaining, which has no real value at all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

At least people complaining about the topic are actually on topic instead of complaining about people complaining, which has no real value at all.

The topic is the BLSK flash sale. People complaining about the quality of the March daily sales are off-topic. That would include your previous post. I would also note that you are complaining about people complaining about people complaining.