March sales,is a let down so far

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

Well guys,twenty days passed from the beginning of the sales,and at the very start Anet promised us that they will release some items from the past,after almost 3 weeks we got just the staff which was a very nice item and the roxi set as well,but after that Just nothing,besides the crystals the other things are not a big sale in my opinion,even if they were discounted,today another useless item is on sale,the horn,i mean Anet could make lot’s of more cash releasing at last a few more items from the pass like the grenth hood or some weapons,i’m sure there would be lot’s of people who will buy them,please Anet give us some more unique items from the past these last days.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hedition.7261

hedition.7261

I am sure they know.

Unless they say those items on sale sold like hot cakes so far.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

I dont care anymore, i have 1400 gems now, everyday i look on the sale and i get dissapoint, if there will not be items on the end of this march sale, ill just buy something else from upgrades/toys ^^

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

What did you expect? Every unlimited gathering tool? All the town clothes?

I am expecting the Marjory’s Axe and Dagger skins. But seasonal event skins, no. Return of the frost/flame/toxic/metallurgic dye packs? Not if dyes are being redesigned. The mobile crafting station is back. (I can hear the dead whoop from here).

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

What did i expect? Tbh toxic mantle with gloves, grenth hood and Marjory’s daggers, i wanted only this and when rox´s appearance came out a bought it immediately, what a surprise sale, but other days…nah.

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

Let’s just hope that in these last days they will release some items from the past,i still keep my fingers crossed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taras.4578

Taras.4578

Probably put up the good stuff when everyone gotten their salary by the end of the month, hehe…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I’ll be happy if the following go on sale before the end:

• Toxic Gloves
  • Toxic Shoulders
  • Salvage-o-Matic
  • Marjory’s Dagger
  • Marjory’s Axe
[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

You do know that it’s proper marketing to end on a high note?

Why release all the better items at the start of the month and end up with the terrible ones at the end? No one remembers the start – only the finish.

The better alternative is to spread out all the hot demand items throughout the month, or gradually end up releasing better items as the month ends.

We got 11 days left.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

I’m hoping for bag and bank slots to go on sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valior.4712

Valior.4712

Any chance there will be both boom boxes?

Pike ‘n’ Square
Nythanryn Zior, human necromancer | and others

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

The problem with a month long daily sale for me is that I can’t justify buying anything until the month is over because it might go on sale. I’ve been sitting on my money wanting to buy another character slot or flamewrath for my warrior but I don’t want to regret it a few days later.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Most of the sales so far are the things I don’t need, but then again, I am only interested in very few cash-shop items.

Should Anet have released so many interesting clothes (not town clothes), maybe it’ll be a different situation lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

the whole point is that they released just few things that are really something that people want,i beg Anet to release these last days the itmes we all waiting for,which are items from the past like skins and weapons,that would be a good profit for them as well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

just to keep this topic alive,today’s release is the plush backset,we can give up about further items from the past i think !_!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: longshot.1397

longshot.1397

Omfg.. backpacks… and worst thing is they are serious.. out of all the cool things they could put on sale or bring back… plush backpacks.

they dont like money do they.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I’m sitting on $40 I want to throw at NCSoft/ANet if they make Salvage-o-Matics 20% off again like the Black Friday Sale I missed. Come on, ANet, you know you want to!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

I love how its only 2/3 of the way thru the month and people are expecting everything good to have already been released… patience people there’s 10 days left.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

10 days left. Well, i still dont have faith that there will be grenth hood, toxic mantle and gloves + marjory´s weps.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zuriel.2389

Zuriel.2389

So if they had, any, literally (this word is overused but this usage is correct via context) any sense at all, they would time the rest of the days near April with the items people want the most to help their feature patch.

The feature patch is much needed as a quality of life thing, but content still trickles out at a snails rate (I honestly feel a lot of people have experienced the burnout like myself).

Having a character you can stare at for a few hours sure as hell beats not playing the beautiful game that is GW2 at all. Please listen to your players ANET.

in Black Lion Trading Co

cale.7380

we only can hope in these 10 days left to see some good items