Posted by: Bunschii.2918

Bunschii.2918

Do you?

/15 char

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

I hope its included in the feature patch as a Item, because it takes a lot of effort to deal with the consequences of a race change (Personal Story, Cultural Armor, Rewards that come from Personal story (will you be allowed to earn them a second time, if personal story gets reset),… – there are a lot of things that made them not do it until this point)
Maybe we will see it some day,
I would LOVE it (have a 100% map completion character I don’t like to play because I don’t like the look of the race anymore).

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

OP, would you still want a race change contract if it reset your personal story, forced you to replay the first part of your personal story (for your new race) and also removed item rewards for finishing personal story chapters up to the level you have already done on your first race?

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

OP, would you still want a race change contract if it reset your personal story, forced you to replay the first part of your personal story (for your new race) and also removed item rewards for finishing personal story chapters up to the level you have already done on your first race?

Yes… also they can feel free to delete all my cultural stuff too while they’re at it… just leave me my extra bag slots please.

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bunschii.2918

Bunschii.2918

Yes yes absolutely! As long as i get to change my toons to cats or salad id be very happy

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I have a feeling the closest thing to race change u will get is a potion similar to the infinite watch knight tonic where u turn into the race of the tonic u buy. The gameplay stuff that is involved with changing a race is most likely too much work to make it permanent.

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

If I wanted a new race, I would roll another toon. I have a Sylvari ranger that has world completion but my main now is a Charr guard, he only has 40% but do I need more than that to play the game, nope because I have most of the waypoints, I just ignored vistas and pois.

Just make another character, you can level a toon in a week, hell, a weekend.

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

If I wanted a new race, I would roll another toon. I have a Sylvari ranger that has world completion but my main now is a Charr guard, he only has 40% but do I need more than that to play the game, nope because I have most of the waypoints, I just ignored vistas and pois.

Just make another character, you can level a toon in a week, hell, a weekend.

Meh. Leveling is way easier than in WoW, but it’s still not as easy as you make it out to be for everyone else. Some people just don’t have the play time to re-level, or don’t want to have to worry about map completion again. Sure, right now the only option is to re-level, but people would still like to see race change. There are ways it could be done and still work.

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

The PS places a lot on race. I see changing races possibly causing a lot of problems.

Meh. Leveling is way easier than in WoW, but it’s still not as easy as you make it out to be for everyone else. Some people just don’t have the play time to re-level, or don’t want to have to worry about map completion again. Sure, right now the only option is to re-level, but people would still like to see race change. There are ways it could be done and still work.

First world problems. The game will be here when you get back. It’s ftp afterall.

Me want race change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

aka nothing I care about? then, yes, yes I do want that.

Why would I care about some PS bs that has ZERO impact on the game/myself/or my alts?