Mini pet colletion needs fixing

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

When looking at the mini pet collection in the wardrobe I can’t tell what minis are part of series 1, 2, 3, or special like it was in the account bank.

Could we please have an option to have it like our inventory. As it is right now it’s as if we have our mini pet collection set to “Hide Bags” and all are shown as 1 bulk inventory. I can search for a mini pet by name but not the series it belongs to.

Can we please have an option to separate the minis by the collections they belong to in the wardrobe please? When I go to continue working on completing series 1 I’m gonna have to go by the wiki instead of seeing what I don’t have that I need to buy from the TP.

It would be easier while having the trading post window open if I could open the hero panel and get a quick glimpse of what I’m missing.

There’s something charming about rangers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I agree. There should be a drop down in the mini list for Set 1, 2, and 3, the same as you can filter weapons by off-hand or specific weapon type. Be great if there was also:

• rarity filter
  • NPC type (sylvari, hylek, etc) (some of us like to collect a different sort of “set” than the official ones).
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

Making some favourite like the Dye System