Mini's Final day for series one

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

What does everyone think through the month these had all gone up by quite a bit many rares were up to 33ish gold and have fallen to about 26, exotics have gone from almost 300 down to about 200, and so on and so forth, these are some extreme examples…So do you believe that on the final day ppl will push these prices up dramatically just like it has happened in other temporary events, or do you think given the advanced notice, and the availability of the mystic forge that they will stay fairly stable.

(edit: ah by the way I am fairly invested in minis so sorry if this, or my responses are a bit colored)

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

(edited by Infamous Darkness.3284)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: waldie.6015

waldie.6015

what is the sense of these reminding threads? i dont get it..

look at the minipets an 1min later you should realize why gold ones have gone down to <20g.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

No way to know for sure since it is the first set to go. I would say they will get no higher than it would cost to forge. So I am guessing blues no higher than 4 gold greens 4-8gold and yellows and rare no idea.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aycee.9162

Aycee.9162

Honestly, I think they’ll probably stay at around the same price or maybe even sink a little over time. Their true supply can only increase, since they’re tradeable even after using, and it will still be possible to get them out of the forge. The only time the available supply will decrease is when someone either quits the game, forges for exotics, or deletes it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dench.5968

Dench.5968

I suspect the price of them will go up but it will be slow. I put bids out on a considerable amount of set 1 minis over the past month and am keeping them for at least 6 months. I like to spread out spare gold as much as I can as diversely as possible. Event dyes, theses mini’s, etc.

It’s better than sitting on a thousand gold doing nothing. Rather have 500g on set one minis bought low off of bids that will either do nothing or raise in value.

I already made an easy 100g profit off of stacks of purchased (from trade post) Algae Dye, and that stuff is still available off the gem store. That stuff is going in one direction, and it’s not down.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

The only mini I’ve ever cared about was the mini southsun kasmeer. I don’t care if it’s series 1 or whatever. Only completionists will. That’s a very small number of the playerbase. If one mini is specifically popular though, might want to pick it up.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa