Money gone, watch out!

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Ok, so i’ve had the amazing luck to get a dusk drop from the karka event chest, and no i wish i hadn’t.

I started trading on the ah with the money i recieved from the Dusk hoping to make more money to be able to buy a legendairy someday. So one day i logged off, 20 ecto’s and bout 10 gold on my character, bout 250 gold worth of stuff on the trading post (including a dawn). Next time i log on, everything on the trading post is gone, so what happened?

First i was thinking, maybe i got hacked, but i have a very secure pc and everything that wasn’t on the TP (aka 20 ecto’s and 10 gold) was still there.

After 2 months of support, while they once even restored my CE items without me asking for it, because they didn’t even read my support message, all i get to hear is we can’t refund anything. I can’t understand that the trading post can just eat your stuff without the devs even taking it seriously. If i would have bought the stuff that disappeared for gems, it’s over 500$.

I would have rather not gotten the dusk then to have gotten it and just be stolen it again a few days later.
I don’t find it reasonable that this game does not have logs of what happens with our money.

This is just a heads up to everyone, don’t put more then half of your current money on the TP, it can just disappear.

Fox

p.s. I’m a GW2 fan, and i do really love the game, otherwise this would have forced me to quit. Arenanet has the best game ever, but by far the worst support i’ve ever seen.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: morphemass.2850

morphemass.2850

Your story doesn’t really add up. You GET a legendary /duskand then sell it so that one day you can afford one? You had dawn on the TP and it just vanished?

Anyways, empty your trade queue and collect all the items – the money is probably there.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Your story doesn’t really add up. You GET a legendary /duskand then sell it so that one day you can afford one?

He got a Dusk from the Karka event, which he sold.

The Precursor isn’t even the biggest cost with a Legendary, it’s just the only one people really talk about.

And just having a Dusk with 0 Gold is pretty useless, considering that Gift of Fortune probably costs more than a Dusk.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Fox.3469

It’s not there, and this is 2 weeks ago, i have nothing on the trading post atm, it’s just gone, and indeed i sold the dusk because i expected prices would drop with so many peeps getting one. I then buyordered a dawn and listed it for bout 20 gold profit.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silleh.7682

silleh.7682

Honestly… Why would you even sell precursors, many people who obtain one just give it to an alt, your fault really.
With regards to your Trading Post issues, anything lost usually comes back within 24 hours. People need to consider the fact they obtained something that gives them 25% progress in obtaining a legendary.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Honestly… Why would you even sell precursors, many people who obtain one just give it to an alt, your fault really.
With regards to your Trading Post issues, anything lost usually comes back within 24 hours. People need to consider the fact they obtained something that gives them 25% progress in obtaining a legendary.

Please read the person’s posts before you respond to him.

The event he is referring to took place 2 weeks ago.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silleh.7682

silleh.7682

Please read the person’s posts before you respond to him.

The event he is referring to took place 2 weeks ago.

My apologies. ‘With regards to your Trading Post issues, anything lost SHOULD come back within 24 hours.’ So obviously somethings gone wrong on Arena Nets end.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

morphemass.2850

Does it appear in the “items sold” tab?

It is possible you were hacked and they removed the most expensive items. While the TP has bugs that, contrary to Anets statements, do result in the loss of items, these tend to only happen when placing an item for sale as far as I’m aware.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Ive recently had an item sell and not give me the money. Im pretty annoyed Anet supposedly does not have logs for this stuff..

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

I have experienced some mini rollback like events too in the last few weeks though in my case they worked in reverse; items I had sold re-reappeared in my bank even though I’d been paid for their sale. (Nothing major, two dozen T5 mats. But it illustrates something weirds gone on recently. I can imagine a scenario where I’d obtained an item or gold and the same rollback effect then deleted it)

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

morphemass.2850

Actually I take back what I said – 2 weeks ago before the karka event there was a rollback which Anet didnt even acknowledge (I lost 2 hours character progress), it is possible that op was affected by this.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Fox.3469

all the items did sell, resulting in around 250 gold, wich i never was able to collect.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Can you post screenshots?

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Fox.3469

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/gw019m.jpg/

This is part of what was on the trading post, sold but never reached me.
The dawn obviously being the most expensive. There were bout 10 more weapons then this but those were 2-3 gold each.

I’ve already asked Arenanet that if they don’t want to influence the economy by giving stuff, i’d gladly take the original weapon i found in the karka events souldbound to me. Waiting for a reply.

I really don’t think this is my fault and i would just love to have that chance to go for a legendairy, instead of it being taken away in such a hard way. I’m really poor right now so getting a legendairy is far far away. I have bout 2-3 gold left (altough i’m starting to get a dozen of the required materials in some gifts).

I’m just a player trying to enjoy myself, and this just sucks.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

The frequency of these reports is making me nervous. I myself have not been very active on the TP last week, just crafting 2 bags at a time (each about 20s) and selling them to help level up my crafting. However, when I’ve visited the TP recently there’s only been 20s to pick up, though both bags were sold. Now I honestly can’t remember if I picked up the other half of the money at some other time or whether I got short-changed. Will have to start paying closer attention.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

Gold in the TP is treated like an item, so if there was enough stuff blocking the Take All queue it wouldn’t show up. Don’t know if that’s the OPs problem, but it might be?

OP could also have been impacted by rollback testing that’s reportedly been taking place over the past few weeks for the Account Restoration Tool.

It’s been obvious for some that that GW2’s backend has some quirks. TP bugs are one of them. I’m hoping they get ironed out soon.

Money gone, watch out!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Fox.3469

it’s not that gilo, i don’t have anything in the trading post. If it’s a testing gone wrong it’s their fault, and i want it fixed.