My Transactions Sorting

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I’m really annoyed with the My Transactions. I looked for other topics on this, and the closest I could get was mentioned a year ago here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/My-Transactions-tab-needs-major-fixes

I agree with most of that, but the main issue I’m annoyed with is that I can’t sort ‘My Transactions’ current buy orders by Quantity, Name, or Price Per Unit like I can when I’m buying something from the ‘Trading Post’ section.

I buy hundreds if not thousands of different items daily at quantities between 20-50, and I rebuy these items after a good majority of that group of item is fulfilled. If there was a way I could order current items by quantities remaining and catch/renew them at a low quantity before they are completed then I wont have to start from scratch every couple of days. As it stands, if I tried to catch an item in the single digits remaining on the order, I have to scroll through dozens of pages over and over again.

(edited by Roguefire.8174)

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Roguefire.8174

At the very least give me the ability to type in the page that I want to go to… I’m tired of having to slowly click ‘next’ 10 times, find item, click item and update it, go back to my transactions, click ‘items im buying’ click ‘next’ 10 times again…

Such a draining process!

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Roguefire.8174

I just clicked through a stack of 7600 item purchases within a 24 hour window, to find 2 items I purchased… I found them both at about 4000 (40 clicks, 1 per 2 seconds)… so I click on one, and repurchase it. Then I realized I forgot the name of the other item and had to click another 40 times just to get back where I was…

This is so annoying, I spent close to a minute in a half, when I could have spent 2 seconds to type in the page i found it on!

Can I please get some feedback.

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I just clicked through a stack of 7600 item purchases within a 24 hour window, to find 2 items I purchased… I found them both at about 4000 (40 clicks, 1 per 2 seconds)… so I click on one, and repurchase it. Then I realized I forgot the name of the other item and had to click another 40 times just to get back where I was…

This is so annoying, I spent close to a minute in a half, when I could have spent 2 seconds to type in the page i found it on!

If you just need 40 clicks to go through 4000 items, i want to have your TP.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

If you just need 40 clicks to go through 4000 items, i want to have your TP.

I bet your wall is covered in stickynotes detailing what you bought, when you bought, how much you bought, and what price you bought.

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Roguefire.8174

400 clicks… lol my bad

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

The system is clunky at best (and performance is vastly worse than it was before they limited lists to 90 days—hey Anet…wtf happened?), but frankly, I don’t think it’s in ANet’s interests to spend time and effort making heavy TP players lives’ more efficient. It’s bad enough some of the typical functions and conveniences you’d expect from a basic web-database interface intended for casual users are missing.

I’d be happy with a “sold items” function that didn’t require 8-25 tries to work, or maybe something as mindblowingly exotic as a search function for it. Never have I encountered a web interface with such issues and lackings from a major entity. I expect, and can forgive, this sort of stuff from one-man web endeavors. Hell, we can’t even sort armor weights, nor can we even narrow selections down to frickin’ FOOD. And this interface is approaching two years old. Meh.

Don’t expect much more from this thing. Perhaps Anet will eventually just junk this twisted aberration and create something efficient and fully functional from the ground up.

<breath not being held>

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Roguefire.8174

Please add a back button to the original my transactions atleast! God I’m sick of clicking hundreds of times to get back where I left off… and sometimes the next button freezes up!

My Transactions Sorting

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Granted, there are alot of QoL improvements that can be implemented to the trading post. The question is, who profits off them the most?
It almost certainly is the TP player, who interacts the most with the tp, which makes the rich even richer and causes alot of distress for some people.
But ordinary players might be encouraged as well, to spend some more time on TP, if it becomes easier, so thats a good thing…

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.