My money's all gone

My money's all gone

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aelyn.9574

Aelyn.9574

Anyone else having this issue?

I was trading last night, I had almost all of my gold – 115G on sell orders for certain flips. Not giving trade secrets away, but they were just 2 basic common materials with the best spreads I could find for the night.

I woke up this morning to check my orders, and I had no coins to pick up at all. I was surprised, since I was on the ask at the time I left, but no big deal. Markets have moved against me before and they will again. However, when I checked my “what I’m selling” orders, I DIDN’T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT. My “what I sold” list shows my character selling them over the last couple of hours.

The 4 gold that I had in my inventory leftover isn’t gone, so I don’t think I was hacked, I think it was just a trading post error.

Please tell me this is a display issue / known issue that’s being rolled back.

Edit: Seriously, kitten this kitten. I don’t know why I waste time on this game anyway. Already wasted 300G on precursor forging, and now its this nonsense. This is just the worst waste of time.

(edited by Aelyn.9574)

My money's all gone

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aelyn.9574

Aelyn.9574

Whelp, lesson learned – apparently sometimes the trading post has a 1 hour load time on your gold (or more, could be up to a day?). I left it open and came back to it, and there’s all my money just sitting there waiting to be picked up.

Still, kitten this kitten.

My money's all gone

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

The trading post sometimes does have a slight delay, but I’ve never heard of it being this long! That is not normal from what I understand.

As far as bugs and issues go… yeah there are bugs like clicking the dropdown menu to show sold/bought/buying/selling lists often shows nothing, then u have to close the tp, open it again, and pick the dropdown menu very fast after opening the my stuff tab…, then lo and behold all the correct information shows.

It is very frustrating I have to agree, I only manage to keep using it is because I have learned how to work around all the bugs like this.
The trading post is very unstable and buggy and has been since launch, and imo it’s the biggest downfall of this game, as everything (don’t kid yourself, everything!) revolves around gold, you would think this would be their #1 priority, but it is improving, slowly but surely, if you can bear it.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)