Need more armors/weapon skins in the store.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fenix.9246

Fenix.9246

The lack of armor skins/weapon skins in the store is kinda disappointing. I’m talking skins on the calibur of the chain sword (perhaps even legendary calibur, I’d be willing to pay real life money for the look alone). Same goes for armor, primevil armor and the other gem store armors are really good looking, which surprises me why there aren’t other good looking armors out there for sale. This is coming from someone who has spent close (if not over) a thousand dollars worth of stuff on league of legends. I would spend big time moolah on “legendary” style skins (obviously without the added bonuses of being a legendary item).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Havidos.9328

Havidos.9328

Aye. They need to stop with the whole 25% off items that no one gives a crap about. Start making money by putting up new sets of armor every 3 months. Look at how successful City of Heroes was! Whenever new stuff came out, people RUSHED to the market to buy it to be some of the first people with the new gear. Prob so they could get the “Ohhhhh’s and Ahhhh’s” and “Where did you get that!” comments. Their method for making money actually cracks me up, i think a Girl Scout could give them a few pointers IMO.

But I agree, bring on some new armor already, MY GOD a YEAR??? Seriously, get with the program ANet!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I wouldn’t mind some of the old GW1 armour coming back too. One set for each armour class just seems so limited.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Islin.1620

Islin.1620

Yeah, I’m pretty upset about how limited the skins are in crafting and at the merch. I find myself keeping dropped gear way past its level just because it looks cooler than the crap I can make or buy :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grim.9274

Grim.9274

From what I understand they seriously lack artists. Look how long it took for some items to have their own skins/icons.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Caledore.6271

Caledore.6271

I wouldn’t mind some of the old GW1 armour coming back too. One set for each armour class just seems so limited.

This, a thousand times this. I loved a lot of the armor art in GW1 and would love to see some of those sets in GW2, whether in the gem store or in-game (gem store is fine for me since I can always trade gold for gems).

The same could be done for GW1 style weapons, as well. There’s a few GW1 weapon skins in game, but I’d like to see more. Gem store seems a decent place to put them.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

I wholeheartedly agree! I love dressing up my characters, and since this game has no subscription fee I happily drop some cash in the gem store when I see something I want. Sadly, that has not happened very often since I bought the character slots and bank tabs I wanted shortly after launch. Aside from a couple of winter weapon skins, I have not been enticed to buy any cosmetic items from the gem store.

The gem store needs more awesome looking, non-humorous cosmetic items!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

They have artists but they’re proabably all busy making teddy bear backpacks for 7 year olds.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Assassin Kurzick and Luxon armor plz?

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: forinnerspace.7192

forinnerspace.7192

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

GW2 has to be the first game I’ve played where there’s a distinct lack of skimpy plate armor. My warrior is a Sylvari and it irks me to no end that I can’t find anything (besides Barbaric) that shows off her lovely markings and glow.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I am very likely not going to buy another town outfit, simply because I hardly ever use it. They just end up taking space in inventory (or the items I had to take off instead).

Edit: Armour on the other hand that I would see more often … yes please.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

GW2 has to be the first game I’ve played where there’s a distinct lack of skimpy plate armor. My warrior is a Sylvari and it irks me to no end that I can’t find anything (besides Barbaric) that shows off her lovely markings and glow.

sigh Yeah it would be nice to show off my sylvari’s glow with skimpy armor. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Warrior_Elite_Gladiator_armor_f.jpg

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

If not full armour sets, than even SOME new armour pieces would be great. Combinating different armour set parts for unique results is very fun.

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

I know, it’s like they don’t like money.
There are SO MANY examples out there of how much money cash shop character outfits make.
And then when they do release something it’s usually just town clothes, which no one ever uses.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

Kurzick Monk 15k/normal would be great!! The pants and the body to that set is just excellent!

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nold.8571

Nold.8571

I agree 100% More armor skins, and weapon skins!!!! I’d spend my gems in a heartbeat…
Who cares about lame boxing gloves……unless they can replace my greatsword O_o