New Black Lion Chests only give 2 Items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JakHammer.7094

JakHammer.7094

Have opened 65 chests so far this AM. I hoarded my keys – foolishing expecting some Wintersday items in the regular as well as the Holiday chests. However the major revamp on the chest drops is a nice surprise. Kudos!

However ….

Chests # 2, 3, 10, 21, 47, 48, 57, and 61 gave only 2 rewards. (and I do mean exactly 2 total – no 2 of 1 item and 1 of another as can now happen – In fact I have received 2 un-id Dye and 2 other rewards twice (4 items total.)

That is a 8/65 = 12.3% bug rate ??

Additional observations (not complaints) -

Instant Repair Cannisters so far are always 1 at a time, never 2.

Heavy Bag of Coins is also supposed to have the chance for a 2 drop like Un-Id Dye and Instant Repair, however out of 25 chests that have dropped a Heavy Bag all have been singles.

So are short item Chests now a possibilty or is this a BUG?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

did you also notice the Heavy Bag of Coins also don’t give the quoted “between 80c and 1g50s.” amounts either? on the two i opened i got 4s and 32s with some copper.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lazy.2389

Lazy.2389

I’d like to see an official response to this. Just need to know if it is a bug. A lot of people have been reporting this.

Thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Swiftfury.7140

Swiftfury.7140

The Wintersday Mystery boxes are only giving two items as well, and not giving the proper items as per their description. So perhaps the underlying mechanic for these chests needs to be examined as they’re likely directly related.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: birdiegirl.2463

birdiegirl.2463

i too opened 27 chests and only received 2 items some of the times

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Nicolle Rodgers.4926