Attachments:

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Norn female ones are pretty darn good.

It’s a shame though that I find Norn females too..chunky.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Human                                           

Attachments:

GuildWars 2

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Letifer.4360

Letifer.4360

Cyberpunk charr.

I like them all except Sylvari, I hate that race and everything related to them :x

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Is that the kasmeer haircut on the left?

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

Cyberpunk charr.

haha these are my exact thought. I wanna change sex on my charr just cos of the hair. All we need is new armors now. do want that first asura female hair to be for human and norn as well. so cute.

(edited by pho.9412)

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Is that the kasmeer haircut on the left?

Yeah seems like it.

GuildWars 2

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Nice. Interesting new hairstyles.

MOAR HAIRSTYLES ANET!!!

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

These are terrific! I really want the dreads & bandana for my female asura too though, is that possible?

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Yellow card for unsporting internets remark for a race that can’t help being “big boned”.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Take my gems!

I am loving the asura hair – Taimi and Jack Sparrow – Booyah!

Quite like the norn ones, is that Beowulf….the female ones are quite elegant.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Male Sylvari actually have 4 new hairstyles. The branch hairstyle comes in 2 variations, one without flowers (shown in the OP) and one with flowers. Females might too, since they have the same hairstyle, though I haven’t checked in-game just yet.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

when do they realize we don’t want head jewelry on them all the time, i wanted to use the norn female hairstyle (this one) but the jewelry made me reconsider.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

They need to update accessory coloring options. It’s great we have new hairstyles, but being stuck with the extremely limited colors for accessories (that many of these include) is saddening to say the least.

Serenity now~Insanity later

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: La Goanna.8142

La Goanna.8142

Love most of these new hairstyles. Anet did a great job with them; they’re full of personality.

My only complaints (if you could even call them that really) is that I would love it if several of these hair styles could be interchangable between genders or races. I really do like the long dreds & bandana on the male asura, but was kinda let down that there wasn’t a female equivalent. I feel the mohawk for human male would also work very well with Norn males and the same for the third Norn female hair in regards to human females.

Other then that, nice work, I hope Anet keeps it up and we get some new faces soon as well.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

I’m in such shock that they gave the Male Norn (2nd haircut) the haircut I want (and I have it in real life!)

I call it my “Alex Shepherd” hair-do because it reminds me of the silent hill protagonist. I’ve always wanted it, now I have to have a someone who is a disproportionate human to have it.
I don’t think I will buy a hair kit :/

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I was excited about norns until i saw them run, so I promptly erase it. Theoretically, they could be more interesting if we could control their proportion.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I was excited about norns until i saw them run, so I promptly erase it. Theoretically, they could be more interesting if we could control their proportion.

Even the males are bottom heavy. It’s like they’re a giant tree.

So unappealing.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

I’m in such shock that they gave the Male Norn (2nd haircut) the haircut I want (and I have it in real life!)

I call it my “Alex Shepherd” hair-do because it reminds me of the silent hill protagonist. I’ve always wanted it, now I have to have a someone who is a disproportionate human to have it.

Reminded me of AS too! Looks good.

In all I think they did a decent job with the new hairstyles, but I would like to extend the suggestion that some hairstyles should be shared between races/sexes (particularly some Norn/Human hairstyles since Norns are essentially just giant humans anyway). Not really feeling some of the Sylvari ones though. They seem, I dunno, low rez maybe?

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

LumAnth.5124

Reminded me of AS too! Looks good.

In all I think they did a decent job with the new hairstyles, but I would like to extend the suggestion that some hairstyles should be shared between races/sexes (particularly some Norn/Human hairstyles since Norns are essentially just giant humans anyway). Not really feeling some of the Sylvari ones though. They seem, I dunno, low rez maybe?

Great to see another Silent Hill player! But RIP the now Alex haircut

I even have my character’s last name as Shepherd [(First Name) Shepherd] since the beggining of GW2, I’ve waited for this hairstyle but oh well….

Sorry for the typos….

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FANY.6524

FANY.6524

It would be really nice if female humans could rock that mohawk. UGH, I want it so bad, I cannot even put my disappointment into words.

Ashe Walker
Prescribed [Rx]

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

Anet..thank you.

I came home tired after putting in an 11 hour day at work..finding the new hairstyles made me grin like a loon, and all tiredness was temporarily forgotten. I absolutely love the male Asura dreadlocks. That was an insta buy for my Ranger.

However, My female Asuras are pouting now because they want that hair style. They insist that if they have to wear the same clothing as their male peers, they should be able to share the same hair styles. “It is only fair” they squeaked at me.

Welp, again, thank you so very much.

Lisa.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Ugh I wish they gave the humans the side ponytail instead of norns instead.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

I want the second male norn hairstyle (the spiky hairdo) for human males. It looks more like a human male hairstyle in the first place!

I want to make an engineer cosplaying the 10th Doctor, and that hairstyle would be perfect. Also, it’d put all the trenchcoats to good use.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

LumAnth.5124

I want the second male norn hairstyle (the spiky hairdo) for human males. It looks more like a human male hairstyle in the first place!

I know I’m sounding like a spoiled brat, but I really want to petition this LOL!

Sorry for the typos….

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

I know I’m sounding like a spoiled brat, but I really want to petition this LOL!

Well, if it gets people to buy Makeover or hair kits, then it’d be worth doing! I’ve seen a lot of people in-game and on reddit who want it for their human males. I know I do!

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kitsuneshoujo.5734

kitsuneshoujo.5734

I wish they had made the dreadlocks and bandana style for both male and female Asura. >.>

But I got to say that they finally made a female Norn hairstyle I really like… the messy double braids with the circlet.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Well, if it gets people to buy Makeover or hair kits, then it’d be worth doing! I’ve seen a lot of people in-game and on reddit who want it for their human males. I know I do!

Since Humans and Norn are essentially the same thing just different sizes, I don’t see why they can’t share hairstyles. I know I would like some of the human female hair on my norn, and vice versa.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I’m torn. Some of the styles are really good, and others kinda look like wiggy hats or they were glued onto the scalp.

That emo style hair on the Slyvari leaves me deeply confused.

(edited by Zeivu.3615)

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I’ve wanted this hairstyle since I saw it in one of the Black Lion Trading post thumbnails quite a while ago now. At that point it wasn’t available in game and I wasn’t sure if it was ever going to be. But I am so kitten happy they added it <3

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Noxaeternam.6214

Noxaeternam.6214

ANet did a wonderful job with these hairstyles, honestly. I was getting kinda tired of the hair on my main, and was so pleased to see how wonderful the new human female hairstyles are! OP seems to have left out the best ones, though! Oh well. Normally wouldn’t have spent so many gems on this (I’m broke), but those hairstyles are awesome.

For the love of the Six, fix the Mac client.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JerryMain.4371

JerryMain.4371

Since Humans and Norn are essentially the same thing just different sizes, I don’t see why they can’t share hairstyles. I know I would like some of the human female hair on my norn, and vice versa.

That would be a nice idea, maybe even share them with the asura ones (and maybe some for each gender).
Beside another advantage would be that there is much more variety.

The Only One [One] – Piken Square

(edited by JerryMain.4371)

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Are the hairstyles from the first Make Over kit still available?

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

LumAnth.5124

Hopefully someone will see this thread that players want some of the hairstyles available to other races/genders or both.

Still praying for that Norn hairstyle to be available on human males

I would pay $30 for it now

Sorry for the typos….

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Oh man. That Norn hairstyle should be available for everyone. It is exactly what I’d been needing for my Norn character. EXACTLY what I needed I tell you.

I think all races should share the awesomeness, personally.
Human males particularly need the awesomeness. They’re a little on the uhh…..hmm. Well I’ll just say they really need this hair.

New Hairstyles

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Are the hairstyles from the first Make Over kit still available?

they never left, they only added 3 new hair styles, they never said they replaced them.