New Mini White Kitten

New Mini White Kitten

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: IronDogg.3219

IronDogg.3219

The Mini White Kitten is back on the Gem Store, but is it really new? Is it not the same white kitten that was available a few months ago?

Instead of advertising these returning items as “New”, can you change the banner to read more along the lines of “Back by Popular Demand”, or something other than “New”?

New Mini White Kitten

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

If you want that kitten, does it matter if it’s new or not? It’s not worth fussing over.

New Mini White Kitten

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It is indeed the same mini as the one earlier this year (they are having the 10 days sale where they bring back popular stuff)

I believe the main reason for it to be tagged as “New” is the fact that it should show up on the Promotions Tab.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

New Mini White Kitten

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: IronDogg.3219

IronDogg.3219

Its not a big fuss; maybe I am just a bit out as I almost bought it again. I was excited to see a new purchase-able mini on the gem store, and almost clicked confirm before I suddenly realized “Hey, I think I bought this already??”.

I would still want returning items to show on the promotions tab, but just not labelled as “New”.

New Mini White Kitten

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

And that is most likely one of the issues: They might not be able to put them into the promotions tab unless they are actual promotions (such as sales) or labeled as new.

This is of course something that could be reprogrammed quite easily, but doubt it is a high priority issue.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square