New Permanent Armor Skins? 10/29/13

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Trixter, Viper, Phalanx

Are these 3 Armor Skins going to be permanently in the Gem-Store?
Cause I don’t have money and I want to save up and buy them on my own convenience.

Would be sad if they just disappear =(

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I want to know this as well.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Havana.8625

Havana.8625

I love these skins and I want to know too. I’d like to wait till ascended armor comes out to buy them, so I can put them on that armor (rather than buy them and waste them on armor I won’t use in a month or two.)

“We don’t need to make gear treadmills”
Colin Johanson on how arenanet measures success.
(Please no gear treadmills, Colin!)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Yes they are perm…

vvuevv

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: gladius.9460

gladius.9460

Finally a heavy armor skin that looks good on a human male. It has a clipping issue on the legplates, but you can’t have everything in this game.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fjandi.2516

Fjandi.2516

It has a clipping issue on the legplates, but you can’t have everything in this game.

Glad to see I’m not the only one who has noticed that issue. And it does look bad tbh. Luckily I had noticed the problem before buying the armor. It’s sad tho, that armor looks kittening amazing…I don’t want everything…I just want a kittening good looking, clipping-free armor. It’s not even that cheap. I reported that bug btw, but yea I know I’ve just wasted my time.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/New-phalanx-heavy-armor-BUGGED/first#post3116082

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

All of the armor skins ever released have always been permanent, so it’s a safe bet that these will be permanent too.

Which is good, because the Viper armor is the first armor set I actually would consider buying.