Deathly dye pack – chance for six new dyes

• Each pack contains 1 dye from a pool of 25 dyes, six of which are new
  • Swampblack Dye [&AgEduwAA]
  • Caustic Dye [&AgEeuwAA]
  • Toxin Dye [&AgEfuwAA]
  • Algae Dye [&AgEguwAA]
  • Acid Dye [&AgEhuwAA]
  • Acrid Dye [&AgEiuwAA]

Some pics: http://dulfy.net/2013/09/24/gw2-bone-pick-and-deathly-dye-pack-in-the-gemstore/

New mining pick and dyes in gemstore

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Thank you Dulfy you’re my hero.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

ARGH, more rng! So 6/25 chance to get a new dye and 1/25 to get the one you want. In other words, gamble if you want to invest and buy from TP if you want to use, I guess.

Thanks for the codes, Dulfy. There will be quite some previewing tonight.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Why… just why?

Now I have to destroy my 2 molten picks and get this one for my necros Q_Q

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ReMortis.4287

ReMortis.4287

I am disappointed that the Bone pick strikes oil. The effects on the pick itself are very nice though. Just want the actual node effects to be.. better. Perhaps bone claws grasp out of the ground and grab the node or something. Anything but an oil sprout.

I am The No.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Green. It’s the new red.

Every new cool “must-have” item added through this patch (Tequatl weapons) and the next patch (TA patch) is green. So they added green RNG dyes.

I’m just wondering what came first. Did they first develop the green RNG dyes, and develop the matching items around it, or the other way around? Because I don’t think the answer to that question is that straightforward.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ravious.4269

Ravious.4269

I would totally pick up the bone pick for my necro but for the soulbound molten pick that is attached to her.

Kill Ten Rats – an MMO blog

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

ARGH, more rng! So 6/25 chance to get a new dye and 1/25 to get the one you want. In other words, gamble if you want to invest and buy from TP if you want to use, I guess.

Thanks for the codes, Dulfy. There will be quite some previewing tonight.

If it didn’t sell well Anet wouldn’t do it.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JakHammer.7094

JakHammer.7094

If I had a bone pick, I would think of the fluid effect as some sort of acidic or caustic agent the helped flux the impurities and break up the vein, leaving only the ore.

But I’ll stick with my Molten that softens the metal for easy extraction.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Finally Green instead of red. Maybe I can finally get some awesome looking stuff for my necro. I just need better armor for her now.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

So tempted to get this for my – wait for it – necro. I don’t really play her enough to make it worthwhile… she is my second favorite though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: thewamba.5203

thewamba.5203

I am disappointed that the Bone pick strikes oil. The effects on the pick itself are very nice though. Just want the actual node effects to be.. better. Perhaps bone claws grasp out of the ground and grab the node or something. Anything but an oil sprout.

I think maybe it’s a blood spout. Effects aside, I plan to get this for my alt cus I want to collect em all. as well as pokemon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hchadw.1097

hchadw.1097

I would totally pick up the bone pick for my necro but for the soulbound molten pick that is attached to her.

I would love to drop money on this but my necro the character i want it for has already gotten the molten alliance pick. Cant see myself Destroying 30 gold to spend 30 gold on something i already bought for 5 other characters. Would be nice to have an option to update the skin i already own or a way to move this Molten pick to another toon and by this bone one for my necro. Can we Unsoulbound the Pics/Axes/Harvesters if you are gonna be releasing a new skin/animation for it every 6 months. Would be so nice to use this on my necro as i said but already purchased 5 moltens the last time round!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Yep, purchased pic,axe and harvesting tools for all my characters(with purchased Gem cards from Amazon). Not willing to do it again unless they can allow you to unbind what you have but leave it usable and account bound for future use. Now that I think about it they should also revert to account bound if/when you delete the character currently using it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Making the unlimited tools account bound instead of soulbound would be a nice move, I agree, given that there will be some players who think the Bone Pick is much more suitable for their character aesthetically, but who already have a Molten pick.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I Love green. Its my favorite color actually. I HATE RNG Dyes. Or nearly anything RNG in the Gem Store. I love Arena Net. I HATE that I want them. It’s a love / hate thing. I won’t be buying them. Learned my lesson with Christmas and fusion tickets. (took me two horrible times to learn this lesson)

I don’t mind the pick axe. Tempted to give it to my necro even though he is seldom played and doesn’t have map completion. Not in love with the animation honestly. Also why is it yellow? Rare quality but the molten is green. Doesn’t matter but just curious lol.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skydown.6139

Skydown.6139

Does the Molten pick have a better chance of uncovering rare components? I missed buying it and the bone picks description does only say:
“Used to mine all metals. Unlimited use”

Those unlimited gathering tools are rare(yellow) like the black lion gathering tools but the black lion stuff says:
“Extremely efficient at gathering resources and uncovering rare components”
Do the unlimited tools have the same chance as the black lion tools or do they not have any special bonuses?

(edited by Skydown.6139)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silverbleed.3169

Silverbleed.3169

What I don’t like of the dyes pack is how you’re gambling with your money. If I buy something on tp with my money, I want to get what I’m paying for. If there’s a dye I want I would rather convert it to gold and buy it from someone else.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

As far as I know, there is no difference between the Molten Pick/Bone Pick and an Orichalcum Mining Pick. The chances to get rare materials is exactly the same across all three.