Not receiving items from the Gem Store

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Juzztn.1305

Juzztn.1305

I haven’t been able to get the Devil Horns yet on any of my characters, and I just bought some keys and haven’t received them either. I don’t mind the horns, since they are free, but I paid money for keys and I would like to make sure that I get them, or a gem refund. Anyone else having this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

90% of the times its because your in game inbox is full

You can only receive 10 emails, try checking the inbox, erase all emails from other players (spam mails count too). then log off and log on and you should get them (though it may take a while).

If you don’t have a full mail box then its a bug.

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thellena.5967

Thellena.5967

Cancer, thank you so much – I’m not the OP but I came here looking for this very answer after checking the customer support pages. I wish that I could +1 you

I hope that they update the Customer Support QA search to add this. I was at 9/10 and not recieving e-mails, but as soon as I deleted another one they started showing up.

Edited – apparently I can +1 you – but only after I replied? I hate Internet Explorer. I’ve been having problems with the forums and seeing the +1 since the day that they opened :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: reaperofpants.9567

reaperofpants.9567

I too, am unable to receive items from the store. I purchased the special mini pet pack, and did not receive it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Elenwyd.8901

Elenwyd.8901

Same here, I’m unable to purchase the Devil Horns and my inbox isn’t even full. All I get is the click to confirm button and when I do click it, nothing happens.