Payment refused by Paypal

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

hi,
Today i decided to by 800 more gems and did as I usually do and pay it with my Paypal account, only this time I got an error saying that the payment was refused.
Tried it again and the same error appeared… so I used my credit card and bought them.

a couple of hours later i get a bunch of e-mails thanking me for my purchases so I came home, logged in and I had now 2400 gems… I never wanted to spend that kind of money, I’m married and have a little daughter, my wife is unemployed and we need the money… that’s why i very rarely buy gems…

Is there any way you could remove the 1600 gems from my account and refund the erroneous Paypal purchases?

tks for understanding.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

You need to fill out a support ticket. No one on the forums would be able to help you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Volrath.1473

how do I do that? I never had any issue before… is it in game?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

See the support link at the top of the page? Click on it. On that page on the top right there’s a link called “Submit a request”. Click on that. Select account issue and fill in the form to the best of your ability, be clear as to what happened and hit submit. You should get an e-mail acknowledging the ticket submission within the hour if not immediately and you should get a proper reply within 3 days.

As a side note and for similar problems in the future, this should have been posted to the account board and not the BLTC board.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Volrath.1473

tks for your help guys and sorry if I posted on the wrong place. Lets just hope I done need support ever again

Edit: Done, ticket is submitted, tks again!

(edited by Volrath.1473)