Permanent Bank Access Contract

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StormGust.2934

StormGust.2934

Hi . i would like to know how to get this item ? and how much the chance of getting it from BL chests ? i have opened +50 BL keys but i didn’t get a signal Permanent item

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

If you want to get it: buy it on tp, there’s plenty of contracts for sale

in Black Lion Trading Co

StormGust.2934

hi XGhoul and thanks for your replay!

i know i can buy it easy off TP for 350G but i want to know where it comes from and how much the chance of getting it off BL chests.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

It can be found in Black Lion Chests:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest

The drop rate research for items from the chest is here:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest/Drop_rate

There’s no data for the item you’re looking for, so my guess would be the chance to get it is VERY small, so as XGhoul.7426 stated…..you’re probably better off buying it from the Trading Post if you want it.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

That, and the 2x drop rate for it has been redacted since half a week ago.

I would probably say the drop chance is somewhere around 1/500 <→ 1/1000.
But it could be anywhere.

in Black Lion Trading Co

StormGust.2934

well that’s Sucks! i will just probably give up on buying keys and just buy it off TP for 350g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Riot.5210

Riot.5210

I actually just got one out of a chest. However, I am brand new to the game (been playing a week) so I don’t have enough gold to sell it yet. >_<

° Illusionist Alaeis – Mesmer | Meryl Winterfell – Guardian | Meryl Tonberry – Elementalist
° Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

I actually just got one out of a chest. However, I am brand new to the game (been playing a week) so I don’t have enough gold to sell it yet. >_<

Ha! I had that problem once too. I had a mini pet I wanted to sell but didn’t enough enough money to cover the listing fee.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mehyaM.3042

mehyaM.3042

Anything that is worth a lot of money on the TP that comes out of the black lion chests. You have an extremely low chance at getting.

Perma contracts = high sell rate = low chance.

That is all you need to know. I think they are lower than the halloween skins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Well, I am sure, you are not him (trying it a second time), but be careful not to be thrown into one pot with that other guy who was really cheeky to another person who just wanted to help him out.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/permenant-trade-post-pickup-contract-cantsell

My suggestions would be: Keep it until you want to use it for yourself or until you are able to sell it with your own earned gold.. it doesn’t run away, if you just play for a while like other players do (start poor, become wealthy over time) and then sell it (and make a nice profit due to your luck!).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Riot.5210

I did not know this was a thing. I was just going to buy a gem card and exchange it for gold to sell it when I get paid. o_O $20 at EB Games gets you 2000 gems (weird, because it is only 1600 in the gem store for the same price), which gives you probably around 30g? It’s not too difficult. If I had known this was going to drop I would not have spent so many gems on the sale on mini-pets the other day. >_>

I was speaking more to the fact that it is random, and even just after a few days of playing, my third Black Lion chest had this for me, I had no idea what it was. I am not sure how rare it is, but it might not be impossible to find one in a chest if you’ve got enough gold/gems to afford a bunch of keys. From what I have heard from people they have bought extra bank tabs just to hold their dozens and dozens of unopened chests by the time they hit level 80.

It is just sitting in my bank, waiting. I made 10g in a week and a half of playing I’m not too worried about not being able to sell it. I post it in map chat every so often.

EDIT: Actually scrolled down and read the rest of the thread you linked, and no, that was not me. I don’t know anybody in the game yet, and I’m not taking gold from anyone I don’t know. People on either end of that arrangement can be kitteny – I could not reciprocate, or I could end up paying back whatever loan I took and have that person deny that I did. Also, my grammar is much better. :P

EDIT again: …kitteny? I wondered why everyone was talking about kittens on the forums. Is this the censor system in place? o_o;

° Illusionist Alaeis – Mesmer | Meryl Winterfell – Guardian | Meryl Tonberry – Elementalist
° Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Riot.5210)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Yeah. If you want to say something bad, you just kitten it by yourself or the system will do that automatically.
:-D

in Black Lion Trading Co

Riot.5210

Ha, I thought it must be a community thing I was just not getting, sort of like the “LF3M TA EXP” I see in map chat all the time. TA EXP? Kittens? I’m just too much of a square.

° Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tarvok.4206

Tarvok.4206

Funny thing about “Kitten” is it can show up anywhere. For example, ever been to kittenattler Caverns? It’s in the Hrathi Hinterlands.

LF3M TA EXP= :Looking for 3 more, Twilight Arbor, Explorable Mode.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

Funny thing about “Kitten” is it can show up anywhere. For example, ever been to kittenattler Caverns? It’s in the Hrathi Hinterlands.

Tell me about it. Just try quoting me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Tell me about it. Just try quoting me.

I had to

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

I got my permanent bank access key early from a drop with my 1st character, haven’t seen another since, (lvl 2 toons to 80 and am working on a third). But it is account bound and I can pass it around my characters. A buddy that I play with often has 3 or 4 toons and hasn’t seen one. I once did a search and didn’t see any in the TP. Not that I would buy one anyway.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Max.4786

Max.4786

I was just helping new players out of good will. And I will do it again.

If you are new to the game and has a legitimate need of gold, just drop me a mail or whisper in game.