Permanent hair style kit

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Where these only in the winter boxes or can you get them in black lion chests as well?

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Wintersday boxes, but they are gone.

You can buy them directly from the trading post, which would likely be a lower cost than if you bought RNG boxes until you hit one.

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

jazzllanna.1278

Hmm ok I was going to buy some keys but may just hold on to the gems then. I do not have 200 gold lol so that is not going to happen for me any time soon

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I don’t know what you’re talking about, they should not have been in the Wintersday Boxes, all the Permanent Contracts are available in the Black Lion Chests, but they had a 2x drop rate during Wintersday. (Partially why Lyns was unavailable during Wintersday.)

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flax.4980

Flax.4980

I definitely remember reading that the wintersday boxes (the ones that cost gems) had a small chance of dropping the hair contract. But according to the wiki it can also be found in black lion chests.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Hair_Stylist_Contract.

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

jazzllanna.1278

I don’t know what you’re talking about, they should not have been in the Wintersday Boxes, all the Permanent Contracts are available in the Black Lion Chests, but they had a 2x drop rate during Wintersday. (Partially why Lyns was unavailable during Wintersday.)

Does lyns sell these or something? I was out of town when she was added and she was disabled when I got around to seeing her.

Permanent hair style kit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

She gives you keys for commendation tokens, which is basically gold —> keys without doing gems and CAN be cheaper.