Please bring back unlimited harvesting tools

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

So I made another character after the unlimited use harvesting tools disappeared from the BLTC. On my main I already have all 3 of them and it’s extremely convenient to have them and the animations look pretty cool. I think something like that should always be on the BLTC. I know there are a lot of new players who also are willing to spend the 800gems to buy them if they were to be reintroduced as well. On more than one occasion on my main i’ve been asked what i’m using because newer players see the animation of the molten alliance pickaxe.

I’d really like to see these things reintroduced for sale. I seem to run out of harvesting tools a lot while i’m working on map completion and would be willing to pay a fair amount for the convenience of never having to replace my tools again.

Maybe anet could work it in as “a buried/hidden shipment of supplies from old events was found” or something like that to justify it, or maybe just introduce some new ones that have different harvesting animations? either way, I really want to see these things for sale again.

Warden Streicher [AoS]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Starting the 23rd there will be 10 day sale that will include “old” items. We don’t know which items.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes