Previewing from the BLTP

Previewing from the BLTP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TabMorte.5297

TabMorte.5297

I am sure this has come up a thousand times but I just want to say again, if there is ANYTHING I want out of a system update, it’s the ability to preview an item that’s at the trading post. If we have the interface to do it from the chat, and for the gem store side of the trading post why can’t we do it for the player to player side?

Please please please?

Golemancy 101: total and complete catastrophic
failure is still a monumental success, assuming
losses remain within acceptable parameters.

Previewing from the BLTP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Count Jackula.9028

Count Jackula.9028

Previewing from the trading post would be a very welcomed addition by many players.

/signed

Previewing from the BLTP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leashe.6472

Leashe.6472

yes please.

/15 characters

Previewing from the BLTP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rhapsody.6173

Rhapsody.6173

/sign

Yea.. was wondering about this myself. Seemed a bit odd that you couldnt preview stuff from the Trading post as you can practialy everywere else.

Yea.. was wondering about this myself. Seemed a bit odd that you couldnt preview stuff from the Trading post as you can practialy everywere else.Was about to actualy (finally) make a post about this myself =)

Yea.. was wondering about this myself. Seemed a bit odd that you couldnt preview stuff from the Trading post as you can practialy everywere else.Was about to actualy (finally) make a post about this myself =)A.Net… can you sneak this in at some point?