Proposed minimum buying price

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hijaszu Szan.6735

Hijaszu Szan.6735

While there is a limitation on for how much a player can sell an item at Black Lion Traders at minimum (since with the merchant NPC that is the price), the similar limitation for the buyers does not exist. It makes it very annoying with low pricing sigils and runes that the buyers think that they could order the item for 17c, while nobody can sell it below 19c. This issue is blocking the market of the affected sigils. The minimum price should be introduced for the buyers as well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Southern.8973

Southern.8973

It is, those are old listings that were in place before the changes to the TP happened, and they haven’t been removed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

No one can place a buy order for less than the minimum price. Bugs may occur that allow this to happen but this is not intentional and if reported should be fixed pretty quickly.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

I wish they’d flush and refund all those ancient underbids already. This confuses so many people.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

I wish they’d flush and refund all those ancient underbids already. This confuses so many people.

They have no effect on the game or players at all, and it will take time and money away from other projects to purge them, as well as opening the way for bugs. There’s no reason to do this when there are other, more important issues to address.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Well is would reveal a better sense of “demand” by eliminating, in some cases, millions of unfillable bids.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Well is would reveal a better sense of “demand” by eliminating, in some cases, millions of unfillable bids.

The amount if buy orders isnt a good indicator for demand anyways.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

DELETE FROM gw2_tp WHERE gw2_tp.buy_order_price < gw2_tp.item_vendor_value/0.85

that’ll be $10,000 please.

people have had 2 years to remove their listings. If they haven’t by now, they are as good as deleted anyways and should just be deleted (I assume it’s easier to delete them than refund people as well)

It’s not a resource allocation problem. It would likely take 1 developer less than an hour to remove all of them. They decided to leave the buy orders there. I’m guessing it’s more of a “why remove them? they aren’t a problem” thing.

(edited by Mystic.5934)